Its the labour party for me.

..........throwing all these vote catching pledges and promises around like confetti to the electorate is liable to strengthen the Tory vote,because people aren't daft,they know payback day will loom one day.We have a job paying the bills under austerity.With the shackles off under Labour and the rise once again of union power under nationalization and more sweeties for everyone,just how long before it hits the skids is anyone's guess

You should get a job as a robot.

..........throwing all these vote catching pledges and promises around like confetti to the electorate is liable to strengthen the Tory vote,because people aren't daft,they know payback day will loom one day.We have a job paying the bills under austerity.With the shackles off under Labour and the rise once again of union power under nationalization and more sweeties for everyone,just how long before it hits the skids is anyone's guess

Payback day? The working classes, disabled, less privileged are paying now whilst the tories protect their own. Why are people so deluded? Because the sun says so?

Payback day? The working classes, disabled, less privileged are paying now whilst the tories protect their own. Why are people so deluded? Because the sun says so?

Austerity for the poor, whilst the richest 1000 in the country have seen their wealth rise by 14% in the last year..

........who cares whether it's the sun or the moon!.........the nation will have a chance to vote soon enough.

..........robotically telling the truth!..........and you as a labour bill poster!

Nope robotically spreading Tory propaganda.

Here's a thing for you: I won't be voting Labour.

My only desire is to see the Tories constrained as much as possible, and to prevent them destroying the UK

You forgot mention we have the highest fairs in Europe even America is cheaper. Also some rail companies want to get rid of Guards who ensure passenger safety so they can make more money who cares if an accident happens and no one to help?

I mentioned fares generally - indeed I mentioned that 'on the day' ticket prices have increased markedly since privatisation. I do not believe however that that is because of privatisation.

As I mentioned, advance rail fares have decreased significantly since privatisation, and season tickets (although more expensive than in Europe) have increased roughly in line with inflation.

If you believe that the drive for profit has led fares to increase, why then have advance ticket prices dropped, and season ticket prices only increased with inflation? Why not just increase prices across the board?

It seems likely to me that the increase in 'on the day' ticket prices is due to the success of the railways. Numbers of passengers have increased dramatically since privatisation (from about 750 million to 1.7 billion) and so it seems likely that 'on the day' prices have increased in response to that.

Regarding getting rid of guards, - both The Rail Safety and Standards Board and the Office of Rail and Road have concluded that driver only trains are safe. There might be an argument about the reduction in guards meaning that they cannot assist in other tasks, but that is less about safety and more about general support.

https://fullfact.org/economy/are-driver-only-trains-safe/

Nope robotically spreading Tory propaganda.

Here's a thing for you: I won't be voting Labour.

My only desire is to see the Tories constrained as much as possible, and to prevent them destroying the UK

...........I feel the same about Labour........to prevent the UK going bankrupt!...........much quicker than it already is!

................put Corbyn in as Pm and we will go back 10 years after the other two idiots almost bankrupted the country. labour have always been very good at spending money we don't have and then borrowing millions..........to prop the country up.