Yet Another Rogues Gallery Of Groomers Emerges

jimmy saville / BBC

MPs / westminster

Football coachs scandal

Catholic church

ALL on industrial scale levels but you dont seem as active on these type of peadophile issues? :huh:

Saville/BBC - happened because people on positions of power used this to abuse

MPs/Westminster - investigations ongoing (possibly) - see reasons above

Football coaches - see above

Catholic Church - mostly historic and done for the same reasons above

The current cases (hence why they are worthy of discussion) are very different as these people are certainly not in positions of power, how would you explain why it has been able to occur?

The current cases (hence why they are worthy of discussion) are very different as these people are certainly not in positions of power, how would you explain why it has been able to occur?

Oh yes they are. They're men. With money and cars, who can provide attention, and nice clothes, jewellery and booze and drugs. Their victims are vulnerable young women, often in care or from very dysfunctional homes and have almost no power at all.

I'm not sure how this answers Mel's question. Why should we be more outraged by child abuse carried out by "normal" people than by people in positions of power? The effect on the victims is the same. And as Halibut says, it's about relative power. It's called child sexual exploitation; exploitation is about people being taken advantage of by people more powerful than them.

I'm not sure how this answers Mel's question. Why should we be more outraged by child abuse carried out by "normal" people than by people in positions of power? The effect on the victims is the same. And as Halibut says, it's about relative power. It's called child sexual exploitation; exploitation is about people being taken advantage of by people more powerful than them.

Many of the abusers were taxi drivers, restaurant waiters, elderly men not people in positions of power at all, they were given carter blanche by authorities who were afraid to act for one to protect their pipe dreams of a multi cultural society and another for fear of racism accusations (exactly what's happening on this thread).

i replied to what you put on the 26,4,2015.abour sticking up for the rotherham groomers,but its not on your pages has it only goes back to 2016,why does it bother you so much, a nonce is a nonce, i wouldnt be bothered if you were sayin things about christian nonces but you spit your dummy out wen there muslims.

I spit my dummy out because more focus is put on the ethnicity/religion of the nonces.

I despise nonces regardless of race/religion.

This is one of the finest self-deluded denials I have ever seen.