Yet Another Rogues Gallery Of Groomers Emerges

I was born here and so was my dad and grandad.

My grandad fought in WW2 on the British side so yes I am British regardless of what the bigots on here have to say.

Wasn't too long back I was pounced for saying I wasn't English and I was given examples of people of ethnicity in the English footy and cricket teams as examples that you don't have to be white to be English and that I was English!.

Back to the thread topic lock these scumbags up and chuck away the key.

I think the spurious claims that the perpetrators are British or otherwise is a side issue, what is fact is that we keep seeing this same crime, comitted by similar numbers of individuals (sometimes from the same families) with the exact same modus operandi on similar vulnerable underage girls, there are literally hundreds of cases in varying parts of the country and if that doesn't point to a major problem with the individuals involved and the authorities treatment of them I don't know what does.

We all know that 'Asian' in this context is a euphemism used (esp. by the BBC) to camouflage the accused people's ethnicity.

One of the accused has a non Muslim name so the title is misleading...

---------- Post added 01-04-2017 at 02:26 ----------

I think the spurious claims that the perpetrators are British or otherwise is a side issue, what is fact is that we keep seeing this same crime, comitted by similar numbers of individuals (sometimes from the same families) with the exact same modus operandi on similar vulnerable underage girls, there are literally hundreds of cases in varying parts of the country and if that doesn't point to a major problem with the individuals involved and the authorities treatment of them I don't know what does.

Non Muslims also commit these type of crimes= http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/10/teen-held-on-to-friends-hand-for-comfort-while-being-raped-in-van-by-six-men-6372151/

Why is it that only the cases involving Muslims seems to get people concerned enough to start a thread about it when there are also white grooming gangs out there?

This case highlights the fact that the police are doing there job and I have noticed this thread has more posts on it then the one about the 3 non Muslim white brothers recently convicted in Sheffield= http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1504747

The usual suspects always ranting on these types of thread were quite muted on that thread as if they were recovering from a **** up in a brewery.

Edited by mafya

One of the accused has a non Muslim name so the title is misleading...

---------- Post added 01-04-2017 at 02:26 ----------

Non Muslims also commit these type of crimes= http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/10/teen-held-on-to-friends-hand-for-comfort-while-being-raped-in-van-by-six-men-6372151/

Why is it that only the cases involving Muslims seems to get people concerned enough to start a thread about it when there are also white grooming gangs out there?

This case highlights the fact that the police are doing there job and I have noticed this thread has more posts on it then the one about the 3 non Muslim white brothers recently convicted in Sheffield= http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1504747

The usual suspects always ranting on these types of thread were quite muted on that thread as if they were recovering from a **** up in a brewery.

I also commented on that thread, when you can find another 30 similar cases in the last few years as there has been like this I'll listen to your point. No idea why you feel the need to excuse these vile people as if because others do it it must be ok :help:

I've said before and I'll say it again the current almost endless crop of arrests are just the tip of what will be a very large iceberg of this endemic problem. Its ironic that your veiled instigation of racism were a contributing factor to why these crimes have been allowed to get to the scale that we are at.

I was born here and so was my dad and grandad.

My grandad fought in WW2 on the British side so yes I am British regardless of what the bigots on here have to say.

Wasn't too long back I was pounced for saying I wasn't English and I was given examples of people of ethnicity in the English footy and cricket teams as examples that you don't have to be white to be English and that I was English!.

Back to the thread topic lock these scumbags up and chuck away the key.

Problem is people conflating two different things. A persons legal citizenship; and, a persons ethnicity. When you say a person is British, it could refer to either. Don't understand why people get their knickers in a twist about it.

Welcome to the thread Jeffrey.

What was it that attracted you to it, instead of this one, which is on a very similar subject?

It's clear to me that some people find child sexual exploitation more acceptable if it's done by white people. To the victims I'm sure it makes no difference, it is horrendous whoever the perpetrators are. We need to condemn all perpetrators equally.

To be British would mean you have ancestry connected to the British isles. A British citizen is not the same thing. If I as a white British person moved to Japan, does that make me Japanese?

If you have a child whilst living in Japan and it grows up there, is your child not Japanese?

uk and pakistani born pakistanis are the main grooming gangs ,doing these sort of crimes,well known fact nobody can argue with that.only mafya.like he did in 2015 with the rotherham groomers,

uk and pakistani born pakistanis are the main grooming gangs ,doing these sort of crimes,well known fact nobody can argue with that.only mafya.like he did in 2015 with the rotherham groomers,

No-one is arguing with that. With this particular crime model, the perpetrators are predominantly British Pakistani. That doesn't mean that all the perpetrators are British Pakistani, I also worry that child sex abuse carried out by people of different ethnicity is going to get overlooked if the focus is solely on British Pakistani perpetrators. Lots of child sexual abuse goes on in other parts of our society, sadly, but I'm hearing less about that in the media these days.

No-one is arguing with that. With this particular crime model, the perpetrators are predominantly British Pakistani. That doesn't mean that all the perpetrators are British Pakistani, I also worry that child sex abuse carried out by people of different ethnicity is going to get overlooked if the focus is solely on British Pakistani perpetrators. Lots of child sexual abuse goes on in other parts of our society, sadly, but I'm hearing less about that in the media these days.

Quite right - just ask yourself why some of these children are in care.

White mummy and daddy commit more "behind closed doors" sexual abuse than can be believed and we the general public just pretend it doesn't exist.

Child exploitation should not be condoned in any guise , but the headline news is always "gangs" and "colour".

If you have a child whilst living in Japan and it grows up there, is your child not Japanese?

That would be an interesting question to put to the Japanese.

if you read my post youle see i put the ,main,gangs areuk and pakistani born not all of the gangs