Wednesday v Birmingham

Rowett was refusing to sign a contract. Combine that with his last two results, 0-4 Newcastle, 0-3 Barnsley, and the owners decided for a new approach with a big name.

Sure, Zola's relatively unproven (took Watford to 3rd place Champ playoffs in his first season there), but his style of football is very much different, which Blues fans are already noticing, compared to Rowett's dour defensive counter attacking style.

New owners syndrome then.

If they both fail to make it, i would play Sasso and Jones or put Hutch in the back four. We,ll be o.k.

I think this is quite a straight forward game this. Birmingham are in downfall. They have a manager who's unproven and players very low of confidence.

A game you simply have to win - in which you will. I'll say a 4-0 win. Birmingham are just terrible at the moment and think Wednesday are going to give someone a hiding soon.

I make Wednesday favourites as we're picking up results. But there's no evidence based on performances that anyone is going to get a hiding from us. Got to create chances for that !!

Carlos says he's not concerned about not buying another Centre Half in the January window.

Maybe he should be, eh?

We really need Hutch to be in Midfield. He's better there for us in my opinion, although he's a very competent Centre Half.

As much as I like Semedo, I'm not sure he'd fit in right as an emergency replacement, and Carlos also claims Pudil can do a job there, so he's happy with our cover.

Can't say I agree with him, but he does know ten times more than me about football, so I have to go with what he says. (Just seen Sasso mentioned above ... I forgot about him ... doh!)

It looks like Maghoma and Donaldson are out for 'Brum, so it should make our job easier. Not easy, but easier.

I'd really like us to break the '2' barrier tonight. Scoring 2, even, has been difficult for us this season, and getting 3 is rarer than Rocking Horse poo.

As I've said on another thread, I think Carlos is going to change his strategy from here on in, and I sense he's going to really go for it.

I'll be mighty relieved and happy if I see the words .... Sheffield Wednesday 3.

Sheffield Wednesday 4 or 5 or more would obviously be better, but for now lads, let's get 3.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Carlos says he's not concerned about not buying another Centre Half in the January window.

Maybe he should be, eh?

We really need Hutch to be in Midfield. He's better there for us in my opinion, although he's a very competent Centre Half.

As much as I like Semedo, I'm not sure he'd fit in right as an emergency replacement, and Carlos also claims Pudil can do a job there, so he's happy with our cover.

Can't say I agree with him, but he does know ten times more than me about football, so I have to go with what he says. (Just seen Sasso mentioned above ... I forgot about him ... doh!)

It looks like Maghoma and Donaldson are out for 'Brum, so it should make our job easier. Not easy, but easier.

I'd really like us to break the '2' barrier tonight. Scoring 2, even, has been difficult for us this season, and getting 3 is rarer than Rocking Horse poo.

As I've said on another thread, I think Carlos is going to change his strategy from here on in, and I sense he's going to really go for it.

I'll be mighty relieved and happy if I see the words .... Sheffield Wednesday 3.

Sheffield Wednesday 4 or 5 or more would obviously be better, but for now lads, let's get 3.

after just reading above, id rather Hutch was in Midfield tbh, protecting the back four

3-0 to Wednesday tonight easy no problem cannot see us losing many between now and the end of the season and promotion more or less guaranteed now we have rhodes

3-0 to Wednesday tonight easy no problem cannot see us losing many between now and the end of the season and promotion more or less guaranteed now we have rhodes

famous last words

after just reading above, id rather Hutch was in Midfield tbh, protecting the back four

That is how i saw it when i posted, as for back four for tonight i would go with Hunt, Sasso ,Jones and Fox. CC will probably stick Reach at left back again. If so why not play Fox right back, he says he is comfortable playing either side, lets see eh?

That is how i saw it when i posted, as for back four for tonight i would go with Hunt, Sasso ,Jones and Fox. CC will probably stick Reach at left back again. If so why not play Fox right back, he says he is comfortable playing either side, lets see eh?

Jones? In defence?

Why?