Naseem Hamed sentenced to 15 months & 4 year driving ban - now released

Ok, lewis has apologised so maybe people should leave him alone. Everyones allowed their opinion even if you dont agree - which i dont as my earlier post shows, but freedom of speech and all that

As I have done. baffled I was yes.....Arguing the toss No cos opinions are belonging on to us all BobG. :thumbsup:

I'm also sure that he's acting on the advice of his lawyer who would be pretty incompetent if he didn't recommend it.

Maybe on he quiet his legal advisers don’t think he got long enough; hence their advice to appeal? They must have an opinion one way or the other?

Maybe on he quiet his legal advisers don’t think he got long enough; hence their advice to appeal? They must have an opinion one way or the other?

And I guess the legal advisers will make some more £££££ out of an appeal so its in there interest.

FA

They probably do have an opinion but ethics would stop them from stating it. Can't see his legal advisors being happy with his sentence though, weren't they asking for community service ? As it stands now it's a victory for the prosecution and nobody likes losing.

As I have done. baffled I was yes.....Arguing the toss No cos opinions are belonging on to us all BobG. :thumbsup:

Yeah thats a fair point Moonwalker - it wasnt aimed at you personally, I only said that cos it seemed like it was going to end up with loads of people getting on his case. :cool:

Sorry for the ranting, but what a joke :rant: at 15 months, I'd say the scum bag got off lucky, I've seen him drive around Sheffield before and he thinks he owns the roads, often taking no consideration for other drivers. I was outraged that he only got 15 months, but now he is appealing, wtf.

The guy he crashed into was on TV the other day, he spent 4 weeks in intensive care thanks to his so called boxing champion and still has health problems now, still walks with croutches and he just looked in so much discomfort.

But then you hear about him helping out kids with some pretty bad illnesses, however, in my opinion, you can find seriously better role models than him. Wish someone would teach him a lesson, but despite being such a 'champion', he still has countless body guards :hihi:

sure thing, makes you wonder about the pregnancy, I bet he uses it, seems far too convenient getting her stuffed when a prison sentence looms on the horizon. With his money she can buy in support she needs to get through it so hopefully the judge will not be conned.

But very big and strong.

He's pretty big at the moment, at least from the side.

But seriously, do you actually know who you're talking about, he was in one of the lowest weight categories for boxing.

Archived