Trump's travel ban..

Its only 90 days, thats nothing. What do they have to hide if they are complaining ? Great idea, then those who are allowed entry can hold their heads high, as a proud muslim and less strereotyping and hatred towards them.

Great idea, next we should ban Jews from Germany. Whats the worst that could happen?

Approx. 107 people stopped/detained out of approx. 320,000 travellers.

America are already allowing 50,000 refugees to stay there this year.

---------- Post added 31-01-2017 at 11:29 ----------

Great idea, next we should ban Jews from Germany. Whats the worst that could happen?

People not researching facts but spreading alarm and fear.

Its only 90 days, thats nothing. What do they have to hide if they are complaining ? Great idea, then those who are allowed entry can hold their heads high, as a proud muslim and less strereotyping and hatred towards them.

I readof a guy who had sold his house, got a job, house etc lined up in the states. Can he bunk up with you for 90 days?

Approx. 107 people stopped/detained out of approx. 320,000 travellers.

America are already allowing 50,000 refugees to stay there this year.

---------- Post added 31-01-2017 at 11:29 ----------

People not researching facts but spreading alarm and fear.

Nope, I know the facts. I'm replying to the guy who thinks a Muslim ban is good idea.

I readof a guy who had sold his house, got a job, house etc lined up in the states. Can he bunk up with you for 90 days?
I read of a guy who had a pathetic arguement about a 90 temporary ban, does he bunk with you ? :D

---------- Post added 31-01-2017 at 11:35 ----------

Nope, I know the facts. I'm replying to the guy who thinks a Muslim ban is good idea.
It is not a ban, its 90 days. Try getting an Australian visa...how long does that take ?:loopy: I should also mention that it takes around 2 months for the UK to process a settlement visa for those from predominately muslim countries. Edited by Jerky

I read of a guy who had a pathetic arguement about a 90 temporary ban, does he bunk with you ? :D

---------- Post added 31-01-2017 at 11:35 ----------

It is not a ban, its 90 days. Try getting an Australian visa...how long does that take ?:loopy: I should also mention that it takes around 2 months for the UK to process a settlement visa for those from predominately muslim countries.

Are you sure it won't be extended for another 90 days?

On your second point, these people had jumped through the required hoops and filled in the required paperwork. They hadn't just rolled up on a whim.

Nobody mentioned that he's sacked an attorney general because she didn't agree with him?

Nobody mentioned that he's sacked an attorney general because she didn't agree with him?
Bob Arctor, chalga and I briefly alluded to it earlier.

Can't see any comment from the pro-Trump side about it in the thread. Either because they're smart enough to know better, or too dumb to understand the significance of the issue ;)

On your second point, these people had jumped through the required hoops and filled in the required paperwork. They hadn't just rolled up on a whim.

No, are sure it will be extended no...anyway, that 90 days could be just allowing for the extra paperwork and extra hoops that you mention. I just think its an overreaction by many, all they have really done is slightly increase visa waiting times in the USA.

Noticed that yes.

Said that she was betraying him and was "soft on borders". That's not the sort of language you expect - that's marginalising and making them to be either for Trump or the enemy

This is getting worrying very fast. Ignore the checks and balances and you will get a dictatorship - if Trump really is that willing to ignore the courts then it's going to be interesting when someone impeaches him which is an almost dead certaintly now.