Trump's travel ban..

It's not rocket science, those countries banned should copy good behaviour of good governments like Pakistan and cooperate with American security to help identify bad terrorists. I dont understand why people in Sheffield demonstrate against Trump, when Trump is not government in England.

If people in the UK shouldn't care about Trump then equally why should nations care about assisting him with terrorists?

Quid pro quo after all...

It's not rocket science, those countries banned should copy good behaviour of good governments like Pakistan and cooperate with American security to help identify bad terrorists. I dont understand why people in Sheffield demonstrate against Trump, when Trump is not government in England.

So we are only allowed to protest against things happening in our country? So we'd best stop protesting against ISIS then hadn't we?

So we are only allowed to protest against things happening in our country? So we'd best stop protesting against ISIS then hadn't we?

ISIS are not real country. Why you march in street protesting against terrorists? I did not see people walking in street protesting in Sheffield when steel workers lost jobs. I dont think protesters in street in Sheffield about Trump are good people. I dont say they are bad people, but they are people who like protesting.

---------- Post added 31-01-2017 at 16:50 ----------

Please do elaborate? This sounds interesting...

I say Pakistan government does not like terrorists and try and help America to fight terrorists.

ISIS are not real country. Why you march in street protesting against terrorists? I did not see people walking in street protesting in Sheffield when steel workers lost jobs. I dont think protesters in street in Sheffield about Trump are good people. I dont say they are bad people, but they are people who like protesting.

Erm...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-36006820

---------- Post added 31-01-2017 at 16:53 ----------

I say Pakistan government does not like terrorists and try and help America to fight terrorists.

What are Pakistan doing that others aren't? Genuine question? I was under the impression that Pakistan where doing very little seeing as how Bin Laden managed to 'hide' there for some time. Doesn't sound very cooperative to me.

---------- Post added 31-01-2017 at 16:50 ----------

really? You think people shouldn't protest in order to be good?

Sorry but I'm not a lapdog like that nor a doormat

Erm...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-36006820

---------- Post added 31-01-2017 at 16:53 ----------

What are Pakistan doing that others aren't? Genuine question? I was under the impression that Pakistan where doing very little seeing as how Bin Laden managed to 'hide' there for some time. Doesn't sound very cooperative to me.

I was born in Pakistan and am not a terrorist. Are you saying Pakistan people are bad people? I dont know why terrorist Bin Laden managed to hide in Pakistan. There are bad people who live in England. Why are you prejudice about Pakistan people?

---------- Post added 31-01-2017 at 17:09 ----------

really? You think people shouldn't protest in order to be good?

Sorry but I'm not a lapdog like that nor a doormat

It is good English people can protest. It is a waste of time English people protesting about American president.