Blades v swindon

Nothing less than 3 points Saturday and let's hope the lads up front can put the ball away make use of all the chances we get !!!

Let's get back to winning ways. The Bolton result was irrelevant, but we need to make up for the poor Walsall result.

Let's get back to winning ways. The Bolton result was irrelevant, but we need to make up for the poor Walsall result.

That's what the remainers said, and keep saying

Not working tomorrow so a chance to get up and go to the lane to watch a bit of tagger as a fan, about time too.

Word on the street is that Wilder pulled the strikers onto the training ground and hammered them with drills according to an interview online...I think the gaffer is right in what he is saying in respects to us having the best strikers in this league, we've made more than enough chances to win the last few games handsomely however we need to be way more ruthless.....that said, I've every confidence in our strikers to turn it around quickly....Players like Billy know how to score goals.

The refreshing thing is that we haven't hidden behind anything after the Walsall result! The gaffer was openly disappointed about bossing the game and failing to put away the chances, Billy sharp came out and apologised for missing the penalty and felt hugely responsible for not taking chances ....and all in all, the team were hugely disappointed not to have won which says a great deal about what we are all about.

I fancy us to bounce back to a bit of form tomorrow and to win comfortably. Our opponents are far from mugs but we have shown what we can do to anyone in this league on our day and the lads will want to get back to winning ways....if we turn up we will be way too much for them!

3-0 win.

The other forwards need to start taking the pressure off Billy to score and start doing their bit,Done,Clarke and Lavery all need to step up and start doing what they have been brought in to do,score goals.Even the midfield and defenders are showing these up for the mis fires that they have been lately.Our opponents manage to score goals against us from minimum chances and low possession so theres mistakes at both ends as Knill says.......Wilder won't put up with it for long and he'l change it if people are not doing the business,but the main focus is on the lack of goals scored.........defences are not going to be perfect for 90 minutes,so we have to score enough to make it irrelevent if we concede a goal,but the goals to amount of the game we and our opponents have,at both ends of the pitch,has to reflect what is going on,and at the moment,it's not.

Lets hope normal services resume. I'll say a 2-0 win. Sharp and Clarke.

Lets hope normal services resume. I'll say a 2-0 win. Sharp and Clarke.

Gotto be 10000/1 for Clarke to score,must be worth a bet.

One thing is absolutely certain that we will have the vast majority of possession, create more chances, one slight hiccup is putting the damn ball in the net :hihi:

We seem to have around 66%

Can't go today so fingers crossed, I can't listen to radio as I'm too nervous

---------- Post added 10-12-2016 at 16:12 ----------

GET IN THAT NET !!! Duffy 1-0

Oops 2-0 Coutts, Sky reporter says it was a "WONDERFUL WONDERFUL goal"

As I write Scunny now 2-0 down

The Blades are going up the Blades are going up and now you gotta believe us....etc

---------- Post added 10-12-2016 at 16:18 ----------

That man Duffy again 3-0. :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 10-12-2016 at 16:18 ----------

Normal service has been resumed

---------- Post added 10-12-2016 at 16:43 ----------

Buddy 'ell Scunny now 3-2

Yep, good win. Normal services have resumed. Good day at the office.

Good to see the Blades back to their winning ways and doing it in style with 4 goals. Also sweetened by the Scunthorpe loss (3-2).

:)

Yep, good win. Normal services have resumed. Good day at the office.

:banana::banana::banana::banana: enough said..

Agreed! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

TBH glad they are out of the FA Cup and can concentrate on the league.