Blades v swindon

lien1

Personally think Scunny will slip up, not quite halfway through the season yet. Bolton, Bratfud and Scunny all to come to the Lane

I have been saying that for a while now, i think Scunny will be play-offs at best, i still think Bolton will be champs TBH..

A performance not that different to what we have been consistently delivering all season to be fair....the only difference being that we are once again being clinical when it counts.

Nor much more to say other than a ridiculously solid performance, completely dominant from the off and could have had 10 goals had it not been for some pretty inspired keeping.

Only thing I would have liked other than what we have achieved today would have been billy to break this rough spell and get on the score sheet....that said he missed sitter and came close a plenty ofl times.

A performance not that different to what we have been consistently delivering all season to be fair....the only difference being that we are once again being clinical when it counts.

Nor much more to say other than a ridiculously solid performance, completely dominant from the off and could have had 10 goals had it not been for some pretty inspired keeping.

Only thing I would have liked other than what we have achieved today would have been billy to break this rough spell and get on the score sheet....that said he missed sitter and came close a plenty ofl times.

Hmm - thought they started the better tbh, and as for being clinical, yes we scored 4 but should have been a lot more given the total domination 2nd half and number of chances missed again throughout. Number of times we get caught offside - Done especially - frustrating. Still, cracking game to watch.