Increase of graffiti in Sheffield

tags and graffiti exactly the same no merit not art just some lazy little scrote that wants to deface and damage other peoples property and contribute nothing. dont blame cuts on things like youth service because they will still do it no matter what, if the yoofs are bored make them work cleaning up!!

It's scribble by attention seeking Banksy wannabes morans who have nowt better to do.

Its not all youths, some are embarrassingly middle aged computer game playing types who think that they adding culture to society and beating the state. Because you can recognise some of their garbage from years ago when you enter Sheffield on the train.

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed a big increase in graffiti along Ecclesall Road, from the Moore Street roundabout up to Banner Cross. Really low quality ugly grafitti and mostly done at second storey level where there's access over a shop frontage.

Well done those men!

Yep, well done, some community spirit left in some of us.

---------- Post added 05-06-2016 at 15:26 ----------

Just did a days training on graffiti removal, covers not just how to remove it from every surface, but how to get funding, saftey, best equipment, insurance, very productive Sunday.

• 2 years later...
i guess they have other priorities a shame but thats what this country has come too, red tape from the EU, cost of services for the never ending stream of the worlds waifs and strays no wonder we cant afford to clean our own streets.

when any of these grafitti vandals are caught they should be made to clean it not only theirs but others as well every day for a year............but then we will have people sayin it infringes their human rights?? barmy

Wait until we leave the EU.

If you think that it is bad now it will be many times worse then, and cleaning it off will be a luxury we can't afford! :suspect:

Wait until we leave the EU.

If you think that it is bad now it will be many times worse then, and cleaning it off will be a luxury we can't afford! :suspect:

Now isn't that just being stupid, as it's not routinely removed as it is, unless its offensive, by your own logic paint ought be in short supply, as much as everything else after leaving the EU. :hihi:

Upside of leaving maybe it will cure the uk obesity epidemic, I'm hoping it'll help with my current dieting issues, as in the 70s I was a scrawny poor, but happy kid far too weak to lift a spray can. :hihi: