Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

A few weeks ago I walked into my living room to find that my cousin had brought back the bloke who plays Joe Scully.

Predictably, I told him that I'd seen him on 'Neighbours' earlier in the day and it was remarkable that he'd made it over to England in such a short space of time. Not only that, but he'd managed to get back to Australia in time for the repeat...

He had a cup of coffee and smoked a fag out of the back door. My housemate got the shock of his life when he came down to get a glass of water.

Not an A-list celebrity, admittedly, but it was something a little out of the ordinary in my otherwise banal existence.

Originally posted by Sam Miguel

Aha!

I bet the joke is it was a Vietnamese set-meal with Chicken brit-ni and Prawn kri-stina in a bed of three different flavoured rices.

I'm not bloody daft!

Was it nice?

:D :D :D

Originally posted by Tony

The Queen. :thumbsup:

Did you have to bow?

Were you able to do it without choking yourself (or her) over the unreasonableness?

That is what I would worry about if I had to meet Maj, I wouldnt be able to curtsy so she probably would have me thrown in the tower. Best not to meet I thought.

Someone high up in China, I believe...

Odd I know, but then I have contacts in strange places...:D

I was too young to pay much attention and just remember being introduced to Madame someone or other...in my child's ears it sounded like Shanghai Check, lol!

Any ideas? I've often wondered. She was quite old and is most likely dead now.

Cosy:P

Originally posted by fnkysknky

:o

You regularly have breakfast with infamous terrorists Phan, lol ? :D

Nope,

He stayed at our house just the once, for two nights

Of course we had no idea who he was at the time (1975) - he was just another overseas business customer who received the customary hospitality from my Dad's company - i.e. staying and eating with the family.

The business was gun sights and military optics.

We found who it was many years later, courtesy of interpol.

• 2 months later...

Just thought i,d share this with you,had a great drunken chat with shane lynch last night,(ex boyzone bloke) he was at a friends wedding,although he told me off for being sarcastic we had a great chat,nice bloke as it turns out,

what famous people have you met?

also met phil oakey at another wedding.

Be interesting i think to list famous folk we have met and what you thought of them.