Whole family off to Syria.

Wasn't H agreeing with your idea?

he was yes but I was replying to petes post about the cost, and if you look through his previous posts money seems to be no object when it comes to halibuts saving the world campaign:roll: I wonder why you haven't taken him to task about this :huh:

he was yes but I was replying to petes post about the cost, and if you look through his previous posts money seems to be no object when it comes to halibuts saving the world campaign:roll: I wonder why you haven't taken him to task about this :huh:

Always bleating about money. There's plenty of money; we spend 2 billion quid a year on Trident.

Always bleating about money. There's plenty of money; we spend 2 billion quid a year on Trident.

are you a politician ? of course its about money and in this case the lack of, should we bill these countries govs for its upkeep of its people while we decide the outcome :roll:

as the uk government currently has debts of £1,560,000,000,000 and a budget deficit of around £80,000,000,000, and is having to make spending cuts and shed public sector jobs as a result. what cuts and public sector job losses would you like to see to pay for us to take in these migrants?

That's spent money so not available to spend again.

---------- Post added 04-09-2015 at 18:57 ----------

are you a politician ? of course its about money and in this case the lack of, should we bill these countries govs for its upkeep of its people while we decide the outcome :roll:

Just watching the news, in one story they are talking about the UK spending £900,000,000 helping Syrian refugees and then in the next story they are talking about how we can't afford to improve the NHS. Then there are thousands of workers complaining about loosing their jobs because the government doesn't have the money to pay them.

Some people must think money grows on trees.

---------- Post added 04-09-2015 at 18:59 ----------

You know the council does a house swap system, could we do the same for ISIS? We could send people over there who want to go and those who want to leave can have their house.

We could, be not only are we letting them come here, we are stopping people going there, madness.

So there's obviously 'not' plenty of money!

There seems to be billions for certain things but not for stuff like libraries, respite care, lollypop men etc

Everyone who bangs on about the UK not being able to afford stuff, or saying we should help pensioners rather than refugees misses the point. The government, us, taxpayers, could pay for it all, could help everyone, if we didn't **** so much money up the trees bailing out bankers, helping hedge funds and buying weapons of mass destruction.

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.