Whole family off to Syria.

Supporting terrorism is a new low, even for you. I wouldn't talk about it publicly though, as a) It'll make you rather unpopular

b) You might end up in jail.

But Angelfire1's view with respect to this is widely held, even by the ex-head of counter-terror, and it isn't supporting terrorism as you say but merely asking that those who do support terrorism willingly identify themselves.

Given the amount of people that are eager to enter the country illegally, I would be willing to make it easy for those who hate the UK to leave in exchange, as L00b suggested earlier.

Edited by milquetoast1

But Angelfire1's view with respect to this is widely held, even by the ex-head of counter-terror, and it isn't supporting terrorism as you say but merely asking that those who do support terrorism willingly identify themselves.

Given the amount of people that are eager to enter the country illegally, I would be willing to make it easy for those who hate the UK to leave in exchange, as L00b suggested earlier.

Anybody found paying or offering to pay for someone to join Isis is technically supporting terrorism or does that only apply when it's a Muslim doing it? :)

Anybody found paying or offering to pay for someone to join Isis is technically supporting terrorism or does that only apply when it's a Muslim doing it? :)

But Islamic State has nothing to do with Islam :huh:

Hopefully Allah will provide for them....

He will have to - according to the papers, their benefits have been stopped :hihi:

Latest family detained in Turkey. A social and financial giant millstone on its way back shortly. Whoopie-doo.

I would love an explanation by the government on why they are repatriating these people when the inevitable happens !

I would love an explanation by the government on why they are repatriating these people when the inevitable happens !

They won't do anything - they won't be able to. They'll never be 6 feet away from a police clothes cop or something like that.

Latest family detained in Turkey. A social and financial giant millstone on its way back shortly. Whoopie-doo.

Surely the state has to step look after any children if the parents are acting in such a disgraceful manner?

Odd, if she wants to leave then maybe we should let her, appropriately tracked, monitored from space and with an unmanned drone targeting her 24/7.

As for the children....maybe they have non-mental relatives somewhere who could look after them.

I sometimes wonder if we should have dropped the death penalty for treason.

If we hadn't, we could let them go and shoot them (except the children) just over the border.

Surely the state has to step look after any children if the parents are acting in such a disgraceful manner?

The state shouldn't be telling anyone where they can and can not go, if this family wants to move to Syria the government shouldn't be trying to stop them, the government should only get involved if and when they want to come back to Britain.

The state shouldn't be telling anyone where they can and can not go, if this family wants to move to Syria the government shouldn't be trying to stop them, the government should only get involved if and when they want to come back to Britain.

Rubbish, parents don't "own" their children. If they do something that's going to put their children at serious harm the state should step in.