300 more Paedophiles at large in Rotherham

I can't think of a punishment sufficiently deserving of their crimes.

I just hope their many victims can find the strength to lead happy and fulfilled lives.

I know that some in the police, council and social service turned a blind eye to what happened to the children - they should never be allowed to work with children again - their neglect allowed dreadful suffering to continue.

Further information here: http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/24/child-sex-abuse-rotherham-guilty-gang-hussain

Edited by Mister M

I can't think of a punishment sufficiently deserving of their crimes.

I just hope their many victims can find the strength to lead happy and fulfilled lives.

I know that some in the police, council and social service turned a blind eye to what happened to the children - they should never be allowed to work with children again - their neglect allowed dreadful suffering to continue.

Further information here: http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/24/child-sex-abuse-rotherham-guilty-gang-hussain

That just about sums up my feelings on the matter too.

As if rape is not terrible enough, it is much worse than rape what they have done to children and their families, it is pure evil.

A youth worker in Rotherham has said the authorities were aware of these animals but they were allowed to go unchallenged.

A youth worker in the town, who wrote an unpublished report for the Home Office in 2002 on child sexual exploitation, said the men had considered themselves above the law.

Adele Gladman said: "They were being allowed to do it completely unchallenged and I think that did definitely give them a feeling of invincibility.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35651366

Havnt we been here before ?

A youth worker in Rotherham has said the authorities were aware of these animals but they were allowed to go unchallenged.

A youth worker in the town, who wrote an unpublished report for the Home Office in 2002 on child sexual exploitation, said the men had considered themselves above the law.

Adele Gladman said: "They were being allowed to do it completely unchallenged and I think that did definitely give them a feeling of invincibility.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35651366

Havnt we been here before ?

Yes, quite.

http://news.sky.com/story/1440761/thatcher-turned-blind-eye-to-paedophile-mps

Provided the guilty serve a sentence commensurate with the crimes they have committed, then justice has been served.

How these animals were allowed to commit offences over so many many years is another question altogether. Prosecution of the incompetents:loopy: who knew about these animals and their crimes ought to follow. But I will not hold my breath as "LESSONS HAVE BEEN LEARNED". again.

Angel1.

Provided the guilty serve a sentence commensurate with the crimes they have committed, then justice has been served.

How these animals were allowed to commit offences over so many many years is another question altogether. Prosecution of the incompetents:loopy: who knew about these animals and their crimes ought to follow. But I will not hold my breath as "LESSONS HAVE BEEN LEARNED". again.

Angel1.

Yes quite. The IPCC investigation into the police officers is still on going. I don't know of any similar investigation into social workers or other council workers that knew.

But 3 of the whistle blowers who tried to raise concerns were ignored and their reports to council and police chiefs were sanitised.

The men and women sentenced today is just the start. We know that at the very least 1,400 children were raped and tortured for over a long period of time. There must be more prosecutions. And those who ignored the children's suffering, or implied that these children were making a 'lifestyle choice' should be dealt with - in my mind they too are complicit.

One of the victims was on the radio earlier and was very clear that its still going on in Rotherham. I hope that the rightful focus on past cases does not make the police take their eye off the ball with ongoing abuse.

Yes quite. The IPCC investigation into the police officers is still on going. I don't know of any similar investigation into social workers or other council workers that knew.

But 3 of the whistle blowers who tried to raise concerns were ignored and their reports to council and police chiefs were sanitised.

The men and women sentenced today is just the start. We know that at the very least 1,400 children were raped and tortured for over a long period of time. There must be more prosecutions. And those who ignored the children's suffering, or implied that these children were making a 'lifestyle choice' should be dealt with - in my mind they too are complicit.

Totally agree .

But i wont hold my breath

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Today's ruling is a start but the police and Rotherham local government still have much to answer for.

Arshid Hussain's lawyers said he had been bed-ridden for the last two years following a shooting in 2005 which left him a paraplegic and he was allowed to follow the trial from his home via a video-link.

He wasnt bed ridden 3 weeks ago....

http://www.thestar.co.uk/webimage/1.7713186.1454508664!/image/3016966755.jpg_gen/derivatives/articleMaxWidth_620/3016966755.jpg

The third brother was obviously thinking long term.I hope the sentence he recives will be long enough untill he is old and grey .

---------- Post added 24-02-2016 at 21:24 ----------

Arshid Hussain's lawyers said he had been bed-ridden for the last two years following a shooting in 2005 which left him a paraplegic and he was allowed to follow the trial from his home via a video-link.

He wasnt bed ridden 3 weeks ago....

http://www.thestar.co.uk/webimage/1.7713186.1454508664!/image/3016966755.jpg_gen/derivatives/articleMaxWidth_620/3016966755.jpg

And yet the charade goes on and he is allowed to do it with his entourage in tow.

The other set of brothers, cleared of all charges? Wonder how that happened, you'd think with the amount of time it took to bring them all to court, the CPS would have had unchallengeable evidence to bring forward.

Nice to be able to say Well done, SYP - for a change. Now for the RMBC councillors, council officers, social workers and care home staff and police who were derelict in their duty, when do they face their day in court?

And did anything ever happen in the case of PC Ali who was run down and killed? Never heard any more about that, did we?