300 more Paedophiles at large in Rotherham

Paedophile is a paedophile doesnt matter if your white/brown asian etc once a nonce is always a nonce.

I seriously doubt the perpetrators were paedophile's. It may seem a pedantic point, but paedophilia is generally perceived as a psychiatric disorder whereas the perps in Rotherham were opportunistic in there endeavour to systematically abuse and exploit children. They also targeted large numbers of vulnerable adults too, people with substance misuse problems, alcoholics and individuals with mild learning difficulties. They practically exploited anyone they could, irregardless of their age.

I seriously doubt the perpetrators were paedophile's.

Sex offenders yes; rapists probably; paedophiles probably no. My understanding is that the victims were post pubescent and mostly teenagers.

I think the UN need to take over in Rotherham. Rotherham council is corrupt to the core and I don't trust SYP to investigate fairly when they were complicit in the abuse in the first place.

I wouldnt trust SYP as far as i could throw them.

As you rightly say, they were involved in this from the start ,so cannot be trusted to investigate it now.

The Asian paedos are only here because of mass immigration. The people responsible for mass immigration are responsible for the child abuse caused by it. We have our own paedophiles, why do we need to bring in more from overseas in the name of "diversity"?

The Asian paedos are only here because of mass immigration. The people responsible for mass immigration are responsible for the child abuse caused by it. We have our own paedophiles, why do we need to bring in more from overseas in the name of "diversity"?

Maybe you know how to recognise them so we can keep them out?:help:

The people responsible for mass immigration are responsible for the child abuse caused by it.

That'd be Enoch Powell then.

Or technically, we could go back to the root cause and blame Hitler for starting World War II.

Or why don't we just go even further back than that, and blame the British Empire ?

Personally, I blame Thatcher's managed destruction of the industrial and manufacturing powerhouses of Northern England, which closed the steelworks, the shipyards and the mines and forced workers to migrate down south for employmment. This created a glut of cheap housing up north, which was appealing to low income immigrants.

why are the police and the magistrates giving the few that have been charged bail,one has already fled to pakistan,no doubt when it gets nearer to them gettin weighed off, a few more will follow,i think only one has been kept in custody,its not right always seems to happen with nonces.

That'd be Enoch Powell then.

Or technically, we could go back to the root cause and blame Hitler for starting World War II.

Or why don't we just go even further back than that, and blame the British Empire ?

Personally, I blame Thatcher's managed destruction of the industrial and manufacturing powerhouses of Northern England, which closed the steelworks, the shipyards and the mines and forced workers to migrate down south for employmment. This created a glut of cheap housing up north, which was appealing to low income immigrants.

Thatcher is dead and has been out of power for a quarter of a century now. There comes a point which the left have to look at themselves and consider that they might be to blame themselves, which they certainly are on this occasion.

Meanwhile Rotherham taxi drivers have gone on strike over plans to make them install CCTV cameras in all their cars after the Jay report found that taxis had been used by the abusers to traffic victims.

theyve chosen a saturday night to do it ,theyle soon change there tune when theyve lost a nights wages ,if they stop at home atleast it will be safer for the girls

Thatcher is dead and has been out of power for a quarter of a century now. There comes a point which the left have to look at themselves and consider that they might be to blame themselves, which they certainly are on this occasion.

Really?

So what was Tory-led Oxfordshire county council's excuse for a lack of action then ?