It's quiet on here now

What will "close eason" be like, me & Gazza were saying this the other day how quiet this section is, I hope some pop in during close season. The business end now starts for teams in the leagues, let's see who has the testicular nous to get up, all the best if don't see you in close season.

I will do my best to be round for next season, what I'm always round; cheeky monkey:banana::banana:

think blades will go up this time.they not favourites now.average championship side the massive top 10.look at teams coming down money money money some good stabilised sides in championship top half.bypass we team northern general we will be here this time next year awawaw

It all depends if the Blades get promoted or Don't..

The Owls " will realy love it if they get beat , love it"

( Kevin Keagan )..

Then the Blades will never shut the f被爱人 up that they have been promoted & won at the new Wembley.:hihi::hihi

But one thing for sure is WAWAW :thumbsup:

Just my opinion , but I don't think united will get promoted this season , I don't think they will even get to the final.Looking forward to the summer signings for the first time in many years , first signing needs to be mcgugan.

Personally,i hope utd get up,its what Sheffield football needs,city derbies.We all miss them.

The ideal would be premier league derbies,but i look foreward to jousting with our nieghbours,and hopefully this will be their year.

Personally,i hope utd get up,its what Sheffield football needs,city derbies.We all miss them.

The ideal would be premier league derbies,but i look foreward to jousting with our nieghbours,and hopefully this will be their year.

They won't be going anywhere, at least another year in the pub league.:)

They won't be going anywhere, at least another year in the pub league.:)

GV as has been said we need derbies, as for tittle tattle don't understand Mel, this is a n observation how quiet this section is. As for us going up, let's see I wonder how many sages out there had Bournememouth in top 2 at season start.

Pete, this section of the forum went downhill rapidly this year due to some of the SWFC fans trying to get SUFC lads banned, we all know who it was so no need to mention names. I was tipped off about it by some of the good Owls lads on here, and by the person who got booted.

I really don't think it will ever get back to how it was a few years ago on here.