Season ticket prices

wotsit

just seen prices for next season cheapest £500 for kop and £570 for south.a working class town.football a fans sport

Nearly £22 a game if you go to them all,then the £10 games,think more people will pay on the day,have they said what pay on the day prices are?

And all along you thought it was the fishmonger who was paying for the new scoreboard and pitch :D

No mi owd,he will be paying for the new players for next season ...you never know he might even pay for some cladding apparently its all the rage in the S2 area ;)

Not a great sign, but there is this to consider: FFP. I have a feeling that mister West has a good idea about where he wants to take the club, unfortunately, if turnstile tickets are going to be over 25 (as they often already are) for the North-stand, I will need to find a bloody good job before I consider getting in again.