The man who helped to close wisewood secondary is running in election

I believe Harry Harpham is a big Man United fan to boot, another reason not to vote for him (in my eyes anyway).

You're holding a gun that has two bullets.

In front of you are a man-eating tiger, a poisonous snake and a Man Utd fan.

What do you do?

Shoot the Man Utd fan twice!

His flyer has just come through the door today.

Surprised he bothered. Like eater said earlier, Pin a red rosette on a donkey...

Thanks to all the people in our constituency for making my vote pointless :) No vote again from me then.

Let's look at his pledges:

8k more Docs, 20k more nurses...

What? for Scotland? If he fulfils this pledge it might help balance with the 3.6million people his party let in the country during their last term.

Energy bills frozen until 2017...

well mine went down this year, so good job they weren't in with this last year

Guaranteed job or training for young people out of work...

Will these meet their minimum wage? Where are all these jobs going to come from?

Scrap the bedroom tax...

My neighbour will be happy. Others wanting her 3bed house with large garden won't be.

Build 200,000 new homes a year... where and for who?

Ban zero hour contracts...

That'll put many people in Sheffield out of work

-

'[...] recovery will work first and foremost for everyday working people'

:|

I think I will vote for him :)

Let's see Miliband under the thumb of Sturgeon. She'll play him like a fiddle.

His flyer has just come through the door today.

Surprised he bothered. Like eater said earlier, Pin a red rosette on a donkey...

Thanks to all the people in our constituency for making my vote pointless :)No vote again from me then.

Let's look at his pledges:

8k more Docs, 20k more nurses...

What? for Scotland? If he fulfils this pledge it might help balance with the 3.6million people his party let in the country during their last term.

Energy bills frozen until 2017...

well mine went down this year, so good job they weren't in with this last year

Guaranteed job or training for young people out of work...

Will these meet their minimum wage? Where are all these jobs going to come from?

Scrap the bedroom tax...

My neighbour will be happy. Others wanting her 3bed house with large garden won't be.

Build 200,000 new homes a year... where and for who?

Ban zero hour contracts...

That'll put many people in Sheffield out of work

-

'[...] recovery will work first and foremost for everyday working people'

:|

I think I will vote for him :)

Let's see Miliband under the thumb of Sturgeon. She'll play him like a fiddle.

I've often lived in areas where my vote was different from the all but guaranteed winner. I still voted, though. You never know, one day there might be enough people to make a difference. We'll never know unless we all cast our vote.

I've often lived in areas where my vote was different from the all but guaranteed winner. I still voted, though. You never know, one day there might be enough people to make a difference. We'll never know unless we all cast our vote.

Exactly its apathy that keeps them in.

Well the other parties haven't put anything through the door yet. There's still time though - I wonder if they have given up though? The majority is huge. I think the biggest in Sheffield.

Saying all that, the polling card came through the door today and it was the old occupant. I might not be registered afterall. I'm sure I filled it in.

Exactly its apathy that keeps them in.

Look at the negativity that people in Sheffield have for Clegg and LibDem, do you think they could give Donkey a run for his money? I doubt it.

Voting Tory or UKIP or whatever in this constituency would be a wasted vote, you must see that that isn't apathy.

After seeing the Natalie Bennett on the ITV debate, and then Lucas on QT last night, I think they are insane. In fact I think that is insulting to insane people, they are off the planet.

That's shocking I was never a fan of thatcher but I would not disrespect her in that manor , :(

Labour are demolishing wisewood! Closed wisewood secondary, sold spider park land and now forge valley won't pay for wisewood sports hall so it's future in jeopardy!!

Which bit of the Spider Park do you mean? The bit at the top that was Sevenfields? I can't understand why they've not extended that build down to the old park bit itself, it would make a lovely little sheltered housing estate. It's not really used for anything other than loitering teens and people taking their dogs out and not clearing up after themselves.

If we ever get that promised play park on the old secondary school site I'll be overjoyed!

Which bit of the Spider Park do you mean? The bit at the top that was Sevenfields? I can't understand why they've not extended that build down to the old park bit itself, it would make a lovely little sheltered housing estate. It's not really used for anything other than loitering teens and people taking their dogs out and not clearing up after themselves.

If we ever get that promised play park on the old secondary school site I'll be overjoyed!

Yes the grassy land that's left has been sold.

Don't think my kids will ever see a park at wisewood.

perhaps you don't also know that the merger school forge valley now wants nothing to do with the wisewood sports center that's left there and now that is in danger, unless it can self fund itself

Why would a school want to pay for an unconnected sports centre when it has its own facilities? The school's money should be spent on educating its students