Sheffield Wednesday to catch the Bus?

I have looked at the CSKA Sofia web site and his name is Bush is that right

Sergiu BuÈ™

Well I reckon he'll set the team alight

That only works if the sign saying " do not alight while the bus is in motion " is still next to the No spitting sign on busses.

---------- Post added 31-01-2015 at 01:27 ----------

Did he have trials with PSV.?

Haha rossy. I looked that up to see if he had actually had a trial with them and I've got that bloody license:hihi:

Rumour is that he only agreed to come to Sheffield once it was confirmed that SUFC had sold Andy Butler, because he was known to say "I hate you Butler!", mind you, as long as he "conducts" himself in the right manner, he should be ok. Has an aversion to "Olives" apparently.

(apologies to anyone born in the last 35 years as you probably have no idea about this, but this spoof of the series is a great reminder for all the oldies on here. I vaguely remember this, but was in short trousers at the time..........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB1FgExOvRI )

Haha good one G, I was born in last 32 years and still know what your on about:)

Haha good one G, I was born in last 32 years and still know what your on about:)

Yes mate, you must be about the same age as me, have another on me!

Rumour is that he only agreed to come to Sheffield once it was confirmed that SUFC had sold Andy Butler, because he was known to say "I hate you Butler!", mind you, as long as he "conducts" himself in the right manner, he should be ok. Has an aversion to "Olives" apparently.

(apologies to anyone born in the last 35 years as you probably have no idea about this, but this spoof of the series is a great reminder for all the oldies on here. I vaguely remember this, but was in short trousers at the time..........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB1FgExOvRI )

The Paul Whitehouse one is far better and funnier than the original.

I don't know much about football. But I got free tickets on Tuesday to see the Birmingham game. The tall striker Wednesday is useless, he was losing very header to a defender about six inches shorter then him. And he was useless with his foot. No wonder Wednesday don't score many goals

Have you copied & paste this ,I'm sure you have used this same wording on the Owls v Birmingham thread :suspect:

The Paul Whitehouse one is far better and funnier than the original.

There was another good one on House of Fools with Vic and Bob, who actually had plans to re-boot the show with those two as Stan and Jack.

Did I miss ANOTHER word joke? :(

PSV = Public Service Vehicle = Bus Tim.:thumbsup:

TOO LATE .... Just seen Gazzas explanation.

Edited by rossyrooney

Sergiu Bus - 22 year old Romanian from CSKA Sofia (striker) done deal 375k

SG eyeing moves for Leicester's Chris Wood on loan, Watford's Lewis McGugan permanent & Huddersfield's Tom Smith defence 22 year old permanent. Stuart Gray says he spoke to Stuart Pearce about Jamie Patterson. Forest don't want to loan him out but could permanent deal in the summer

The bus is here , just need the van (persie) now.