Can Owls Keep Hold Of Westwood?

It wouldn't happen Gaz,most would go to clear cash owed.

Yes I'm sure that's exactly what would happen with most if not all of it.:(

Yes I'm sure that's exactly what would happen with most if not all of it.:(

It just shows how lucky we were in the first place to to sign Westwood.The fans have been happy

watching some great displays he's given us and also its acted a gateway for him into the Premier Lge.Owl.

i'll be amazed if there is no interest in him, must be one of if the form keepers in the league. 5 million theres no way the club would turn that down but i'm sure that figure is just paper talk.

don't want him to go as without him we wouldn't be on the points total we are on now however we do have a very good back up in kirkland to come in if he is sold

This is what happens when one of your players is turning in top notch performances week after week. Theres no doubt the vultures will be circling, all we can hope for is we get a fair deal out of it and it,s spent on the team. We do have capable back up in the goalkeeping department in Kirkland and Dawson, and in the future with Joe Wildsmith so all is not lost. Lets just get on with it, as they say one man doesn,t make a team, but it certainly helps.

He is responsible for most, if not all of our draws and wins, the saves he makes, the command of his area and his organisation of the back 4 are superb, let's try to keep him for the rest of the season, no doubt he'll be attracting interest but I'd prefer to keep him.

i'll be amazed if there is no interest in him, must be one of if the form keepers in the league. 5 million theres no way the club would turn that down but i'm sure that figure is just paper talk.

don't want him to go as without him we wouldn't be on the points total we are on now however we do have a very good back up in kirkland to come in if he is sold

The price will depend on how many clubs want him and who those clubs are. It has the potential to both make or break our season depending on what happens to the money if he goes.

---------- Post added 12-12-2014 at 09:33 ----------

He is responsible for most, if not all of our draws and wins, the saves he makes, the command of his area and his organisation of the back 4 are superb, let's try to keep him for the rest of the season, no doubt he'll be attracting interest but I'd prefer to keep him.

Too right, he's made saves that Kirky wouldn't have got a hand on.

Kirky is also a good gk , if westwood was to be sold ! but how much would owls have to spend on players ? think all of it would not be spent on players

The only thing we have in our favour is that he is on a two year contract, but we all know what happens when someone comes knocking on the door with a wad of cash.

i wouldnt take the valuations on that web-site too seriously.....Zayatte at £1m...??....:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Westwood £5m on this page.:hihi::hihi:.

It, s all about what amount someone wants to pay, £ 9million for Mignolet, no thanks i know who i would rather have as my No.1