Police presence s13

Seen a lot of police around for the last couple of weeks, just wondered if anyone knew what was going on? Its normally pretty quiet. Also seen a crime investigation van outside city school tonight. Have been seeing a few lads on bikes that we dont normally see, could it be something to do with them?

Seen a lot of police around for the last couple of weeks, just wondered if anyone knew what was going on? Its normally pretty quiet. Also seen a crime investigation van outside city school tonight. Have been seeing a few lads on bikes that we dont normally see, could it be something to do with them?

Yes i have noticed the lads on bikes,they look down everyones drives and check all vehicles and before any one asks ,yes i have informed the police.

Last thursday i stopped two lads snapping my neighbours front door lock off while she was in the house.One lad thought it would be ok to stand outside my living room window and watch me(the lookout) and i wouldn't go out and confront the little s***,well he was wrong.I went out and chased them off just before they managed to completely snap the lock off.

The police told me they know who they are and hopefully will catch them soon.There has been a number of break ins in the last week so i hope they do catch them soon.

I have now fitted anti snap locks on my neighbours doors for her so hopefully her house will now be safer.

Had one today on a bike checking houses,looking up at alarms,through windows etc,so i doubt he is just out exercising unless he is allergic to windows doors and alarms so keeps an eye out for them:rolleyes:

What area of s13

op mentions city school so stradbroke, top end of woodhus?

Yes, stradbroke road, top end. I have noticed a house empty for the last couple of days that normally has a good amount of people gathered outside so im hoping that might be it now. Fingers crossed!

Sounds like a scene from a bad soap.

Not surprising up that neck of the woods, not a nice place really