Rotherham Children sexually exploited

But further up say 'not all, but mainly' from who i know. Its funny how you are jumping on that part of the post. The post is very interesting yet all you want to do is jump on that bit and ignore where earlier on i said not all. Pakistanis are not the innocent party here. Only the victims are. As for respect working both ways, not a single Pakistani who behaved how they did (how i explained) at our school and out of our school deserves ANY respect from me so it does not work both ways in some situations. Its not only the ones who groomed its the families and friends who covered up for them! No respect to any of them from me. The majority of the Pakistani community in Rotherham i reckon will know people involved and kept quiet, rotherham is small in that respect. They deserve no respect.

Like I said you are tarring all Pakistanis as the same as this post shows, I didn't ignore what you said earlier in your post but that is something you need to go to the authorities with now and demand action.

Like I said you are tarring all Pakistanis as the same as this post shows, I didn't ignore what you said earlier in your post but that is something you need to go to the authorities with now and demand action.

Authorities know all about it. Many reports have been completed. One more time. I do not class all Pakistanis with the same brush, mainly the ones I've met in my lifetime have been vile scumbags, mainly, not all. However Im happy for you to believe what you want. You as a Pakistani are not a victim.

Authorities know all about it. Many reports have been completed. One more time. I do not class all Pakistanis with the same brush, mainly the ones I've met in my lifetime have been vile scumbags, mainly, not all. However Im happy for you to believe what you want. You as a Pakistani are not a victim.

Your post come across that way so it may not be your intention, as I said in my earlier post I hope these nonces get dealt with harshly.

I never said I was a victim, I just don't think all Pakistanis should be vilified due to the actions of these nonce ones.

Your post come across that way so it may not be your intention, as I said in my earlier post I hope these nonces get dealt with harshly.

I never said I was a victim, I just don't think all Pakistanis should be vilified due to the actions of these nonce ones.

If some of the Pakistani's who live in these communities and have no involvement in this were to speak out and make themselves known then it would go a long way to stopping people tarring them with the same brush and help towards repairing the damage that this has done.

How come that guy got ONLY 8 years for one rape and the perverts in rotherham with all the possible charges against them got slap on the wrist in comparison.

Perhaps its time we had a review of our judges.

IF judge pickles had sentenced these guys I doubt they would ever be outside a prison again. And the same would go for all those helped them.

---------- Post added 02-09-2014 at 19:47 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by stressconsul viewpost.gif

Can we know the names of the Taxi companies involved so that we can avoid them and encourage our young people to avoid them.

I can't say I would or do ALWAYS agree with anyone, moderators included but I think to say that the moderators of this forum would obstruct the setting up of a boycott of the paedophile's accomplices' businesses is bit harsh.

If you know for certain the name of the firms they worked for then post them please or send them me and I will.

Otherwise people will just boycott all rotherham taxis .. just in case.

Which is btw what I am doing at the moment.

I regularly get a taxi home from rotherham and I been using a sheffield firm since this story first broke back in 2009ish. Just in case.

Got to agree with the bold text, I grew up in a tough area and I remember some hard lads who were quivering in their boots when they were up in front of Judge Pickles, that guy did not mess about at all.

If some of the Pakistani's who live in these communities and have no involvement in this were to speak out and make themselves known then it would go a long way to stopping people tarring them with the same brush and help towards repairing the damage that this has done.

Exactly but they (the guilty and guilty by knowing and not speaking out), of the Pakistani community, all stick together and become a force of which the authorities were afraid to fight against for fear of the racism issues the Pakistanis would create!! They (named above) create the racism brought against them by segregating themselves into such a wide grooming ring and helped by a large majority of their community. Of course this will create racial tension now. More than ever.

Edited by Chazndave

Muhbeen hussain from Rotherham and the founder of British Muslim youth has spoken out= http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28951612

Also a couple of other have also spoken out in the article....

Edited by mafya

Thats only three people.

The community as a whole needs to be seen to condemn it for any positive effect.

Well done though to the ones who have spoken already.

Edited by yellowperil

didnt anyone see the tv programme last night at 11 pm , it was called pakistans hidden shame.they were rapeing 8 year old kids at bus stations ,like it was goin out of fashion ,it was very disturbing to watch they the men were openley talkin and admittin it like it was normal thing to do ,try and watch it but only if you dont get upset easily it was sick

It is a very touching, sad, state of affairs, that brought me to tears, truly awful. It's sickening that children are being abused anywhere in the world. We can call for action to be taken at a local level, as with the Rotherham abuse scandal, and hope to influence things for the better, but how do we do hope to influence another country?

Edited by Mr Bloom

It's a bit ironic that you're pointing a finger at the 'community' for not speaking out, yet you appear to be making excuses for professionals who were paid handsomely for protecting children who didn't speak out and subverted the investigation.

I know it isn't often you and I are in agreement, but ,yes, 'hanging' Judge Pickles would have, hopefully, dished out an appropriate sentence to the perpetrators.

And,yes, the perpetrators and those who, by their apathy and laziness, are guilty of abetting and facilitating their crimes, should also see severe sentencing for that abetting.

The same Judge Pickles who said that women who dress like a tart deserve everything they get. I can well imagine his views on these poor girls. Probably not much different to SYP.

It's a bit ironic that you're pointing a finger at the 'community' for not speaking out, yet you appear to be making excuses for professionals who were paid handsomely for protecting children who didn't speak out and subverted the investigation.

Its also ironic that you constantly point the finger away from the people who actually committed the crimes and try to blame the authorities, I have not made excuses for either party I am pointing out facts that if not faced head on will lead to this sort of abuse continuing.