The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

I am worried about the state of UK society.  We have been so focused on Islamophobia that the rise of anti semitism has gone unnoticed.

You are defending a clear anti semite.  Had a Tory conducted all of these actions with the target being black people instead of Jewish people, you would not ignore it.

4 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

I am worried about the state of UK society.  We have been so focused on Islamophobia that the rise of anti semitism has gone unnoticed.

You are defending a clear anti semite.  Had a Tory conducted all of these actions with the target being black people instead of Jewish people, you would not ignore it.

Really?

3 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

The rise of antisemitism? there is no rise, its just a stick to beat Corbyn with, nothing more nothing less...

Correct me if i am wrong, but i think it is just .08% of the membership that have been ACCUSED of antisemitism, i will repeat that again ACCUSED of antisemitism,  i dont call that a rise in Antisemitism do you??????

Incidently....Labour MP Margaret Hodge submitted 200 complaints relating to antisemitism, involving 111 individuals. It’s now emerged that 91 of these people “turned out not to be [Labour] members”. So Hodge, an MP who also continues to criticise Corbyn, was described as “one of those most responsible for false and exaggerated claims” about antisemitism in Labour.

The fact you dismiss such weighty evidence with such disdain worries me.

Again if this was a Tory and the victims were black, there would be outrage.

2 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

The fact you dismiss such weighty evidence with such disdain worries me.

Again if this was a Tory and the victims were black, there would be outrage.

James, i think you worry too much, go and get yourself a can of beer

Yeah I suppose I should.  They are only Jews after all.

I shouldn't be worried when the leader of the opposition is a man who makes multiple statements proclaiming affection for Hamas and shares anti semitic things on social media.

2 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I think as a Corbyn fanatic you may be in for a shock,

Tell you what, of my nearly 6000 posts, quote me just one which shows me as a Corbyn fanatic and I shall donate not £100, not £250, not £500 but £1000 to Sheffield Children’s Hospital!

Now instead of ignoring this post and hoping that it goes away, either post the evidence or admit that you are posting rubbish. I shall keep reminding you.

Your move! 😉

4 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

Yeah I suppose I should.  They are only Jews after all.

I shouldn't be worried when the leader of the opposition is a man who makes multiple statements proclaiming affection for Hamas and shares anti semitic things on social media.

thats antisemitism and you should be reported ...

Who judges whether the post shows you to be a Corbyn fanatic?

I ask because if it is me then the SCH is £1000 richer.

You constantly defend him and refuse to answer probing questions regarding your stance on him.  Your behaviour on this thread gives me the impression you are a fanatic.

4 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Tell you what, of my nearly 6000 posts, quote me just one which shows me as a Corbyn fanatic and I shall donate not £100, not £250, not £500 but £1000 to Sheffield Children’s Hospital!

Now instead of ignoring this post and hoping that it goes away, either post the evidence or admit that you are posting rubbish. I shall keep reminding you.

Your move! 😉

thats Angelfire going awol for a week lol

5 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

Your behaviour on this thread gives me the impression you are a fanatic.

To be fair, most people on this forum think that you are a crank. You claim to be a Lib Dem supporter and not right wing but this is not reflected in anything that you post.

I defend Corbyn when he is being unfairly attacked and I criticise him when he is deserving of criticism. I do the same with Theresa May and have done the same with Boris Johnson.

You haven't spoken to most people on the forum.  There are a small number of like minded folk that think it is fine that Corbyn is so anti semetic and you attack anyone who disagrees.  

Anyone who points out that being anti islam is not racist is also attacked.

You fantically defend Corbyn and refuse to engage in any deep conversation  about Corbyn.

He is an obvious anti semite and it is sad that you openly defend him. You are no better than the people defending Tommy Robinson in the other thread.

Remember Tommy has not allied himself to any group of people seeking to wipe all Muslims from the face of the earth.