The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

34 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

You and Top Cats Hat will continue to bury your heads in the sand, just like many other Labour loyalists, while in the meantime, people in the real world continue to abandon Labour and vote elsewhere. 

I’m not burying my head in any sand. I have repeatedly asked for evidence of widespread antisemitism in the Labour Party and all I get in return is the same old rehashed speculation and innuendo.

People are abandoning Labour and voting elsewhere because of it’s inability to tackle the Brexit issue.

TCH’s denial of antisemitism in Labour while the world and its dog can see it plainly  (including many in the Party themselves) isn’t  that dissimilar to Tommy TwoPercent’s fans’ insistence that he isn’t racist.  It’s the same ‘it’s all a conspiracy against our leader’, fake news and biased MSM’.  

Its exactly the same cultist devotion that refuses to accept what is in front of their nose.  Far right. Far left.  Meh. 

Here’s a question for you TCH. If EHRC finds evidence, will you then accept it? Or will their findings be tainted also, depending on the outcome?

Edited by bendix

3 minutes ago, bendix said:

TCH’s denial of antisemitism in Labour while the world and its dog can see it plainly  (including many in the Party themselves) isn’t  that dissimilar to Tommy TwoPercent’s fans’ insistence that he isn’t racist.  It’s the same ‘it’s all a conspiracy against our leader’, fake news and biased MSM’.  

Its exactly the same cultist devotion that refuses to accept what is in front of their nose.  Far right. Far left.  Meh. 

Here’s a question for you TCH. If EHRC finds evidence, will you then accept it? Or will their findings be tainted also, depending on the outcome?

so therefore you would easily be able to show us the evidence that the labour party is rife with antisemitism then i suppose?

if the world and his dog can see it, then it must be really easy to find, please show us your evidence....oh, and Tom Watson the Israeli funded stooge saying the party is rife with antisemitism doesnt count i am afraid

There you go. Point made. It’s not real - it’s all been stirred up by Israel. 

The sad thing is you don’t even see it when you do it yourself. 

But back to the question: if EHRC finds evidence will you accept it or will that be a Jewish / Israeli conspiracy also?

9 minutes ago, bendix said:

TCH’s denial of antisemitism in Labour while the world and its dog can see it plainly  

The world and it’s dog can’t see it plainly.

They know about it because they are told about it on the news everyday, but when you ask for evidence, suddenly everyone is looking at each other going ‘you first’ but nobody actually comes up with anything other than ‘Corbyn called some Palestinian groups ‘friends’ and Naz Shah made a stupid comment about blowing up Israel, neither of which is antisemitic.

The fact that so little of any substance has actually been dug up, despite an unprecedented amount of resources being thrown at it is telling

As I said in an earlier post, the ECHR has no particular political axe to grind and as such, while obliged to investigate all reports, will very quickly dismiss the vast bulk of reports that either aren’t antisemitic or have nothing to do with the Labour Party. It is the very tiny amount that remain which will be the subject of their investigation.

Ahhhh yeah.  The old ‘how do we know the antisemites are actually Labour Party members just because they say they are online?’ defence. 

18 minutes ago, bendix said:

There you go. Point made. It’s not real - it’s all been stirred up by Israel. 

The sad thing is you don’t even see it when you do it yourself. 

But back to the question: if EHRC finds evidence will you accept it or will that be a Jewish / Israeli conspiracy also?

I bet its really annoying when you spout off about antisemitism, and when people ask you to back it up you are unable to do so...

come on fella, if everyone can see it, please show us where it is, 

nothing to offer Bendix?

3 minutes ago, bendix said:

Ahhhh yeah.  The old ‘how do we know the antisemites are actually Labour Party members just because they say they are online?’ defence. 

No defence is needed.

If you want to convince people that Labour members are making antisemitic comments then you need to convince people that those comments are actually being made by Labour members.

Including random social media posts from accounts such as @I❤️JC and @corbynforpm is a waste of time, especially as so much of that stuff has so obviously been faked. As I said before, no defence is needed as the ECHR will very quickly exclude such reports that can’t be attributed. Let’s not forget, the Commission is a very well respected organisation and it is not going to undermine its own credibility or professionalism simply to please one side or the other.

I’ve always liked your posts TCH. You’re one of the more thoughtful poster here mate. 

So genuine question: what’s your take on eight Labour Party employees talking about the issue in the panorama program this week. 

For the record i have some sympathy with the notion it’s  overblown but I do  think there is an issue and that labour leadership seems tone deaf on it.  And when supporters dismiss the claim as being whipped up by Israel, it makes me worry that a hardcore of support just don’t see that they are part of the problem themselves.  I exclude you from that by the way.  

10 minutes ago, bendix said:

I’ve always liked your posts TCH. You’re one of the more thoughtful poster here mate. 

So genuine question: what’s your take on eight Labour Party employees talking about the issue in the panorama program this week. 

For the record i have some sympathy with the notion it’s  overblown but I do  think there is an issue and that labour leadership seems tone deaf on it.  And when supporters dismiss the claim as being whipped up by Israel, it makes me worry that a hardcore of support just don’t see that they are part of the problem themselves.  I exclude you from that by the way.  

its a power struggle, nothing more nothing less....i take it you cant offer any evidence then?

What’s the point?  You’ll simply dismiss it as being whipped up by the Jewish controlled media like Panorama. 

Just now, bendix said:

What’s the point?  You’ll simply dismiss it as being whipped up by the Jewish controlled media like Panorama. 

sorry if you dont like the truth, but he is on the Israeli payroll,