The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Out of interest, how many times has the Corbyn hating Diane Abbott appeared on the show?

(I'll give you a clue, she used to a be a weekly regular, with Micheal Portillo)

no idea, please enlighten me :huh:

---------- Post added 30-03-2018 at 21:53 ----------

So one minute you say they have hand picked five Jeremy haters ,then you agree three are on every week :confused: And then you say you agree with them :confused::confused::confused:

yes, three are on every week..

i agree with them??

Edited by banjodeano

She has appeared on 191 episodes.

She was a weekly regular from 2003 until 2010, when an unsuccessful bid for party leadership and subsequent shadow front bench position made her appear less frequently. When she returned to the back benches, she appeared every fortnight, until she returned to the shadow front bench again.

The only people to have been on the show more than she has are Andrew Neil himself, and Michael Portillo.

Edited by Robin-H

She has appeared on 191 episodes.

The was a weekly regular from 2003 until 2010, when she made an unsuccessful bid for party leadership and subsequent shadow front bench position made her appear less frequently. When she returned to the back benches, she appeared every fortnight, until she returned to the shadow front bench again.

The only people to have been on the show more than she has are Andrew Neil himself, and Michael Portillo.

thanks, that is great to know :)

yes i think the programme is bias,

five Corbyn haters to discus .........Corbyn :huh:

As I suspected. Even when the facts are presented to you in black and white you still cry Corbynphobia.

I didn't realise Diane Abbott was a Corbyn hater. I'll write in and complain.

---------- Post added 30-03-2018 at 21:53 ----------

yes, three are on every week..

i agree with them??

" I agree with them ?" in robins post he said " Unfortunately they don't say what you want them to " and you replied "unfortunately they do " sounds like you agree :confused:

---------- Post added 30-03-2018 at 22:11 ----------

No. that's not quite true.

They're blaming Corbyn for not decisively acting on the casual antisemitism rife in the party.

This is hard work tonight

---------- Post added 30-03-2018 at 22:13 ----------

As I suspected. Even when the facts are presented to you in black and white you still cry Corbynphobia.

I thought she was a Jeremy lover :)

as i said, five corbyn haters to discuss corbyn...

Facts dont lie...

remind me again which one was Diane Abbott the other night?

---------- Post added 30-03-2018 at 22:19 ----------

No. that's not quite true.

They're blaming Corbyn for not decisively acting on the casual antisemitism rife in the party.

True.., we discussed this earlier, you are indeed correct

as i said, five corbyn haters to discuss corbyn...

Facts dont lie...

remind me again which one was Diane Abbott the other night?

Oh right, so you think that the makers of the programme suddenly thought 'You know what, we've decided for this one discussion we are going to be biased against Corbyn, so lets hand pick people to go onto the programme that we know will slag him off, never mind the fact that the person who has been on the programme more times than any other labour MP, or ex labour MP for that matter, is probably the country's biggest Corbyn fan'.

If you can't see how silly that sounds, then I worry for you.