Carboot Mega Thread 2014

Was bakewell cancelled today? We walked down but could only see the home and garden fair thing? Very disappointed.

No it won't have been cancelled if there are any events on they move it just down the road to Rowsley. They normally change the signs, but only near the entrance to the car park.

Is there any carboots on tomorrow as its a bank holiday?

greenhill transport club

i think

I've just sent them a message and they have confirmed it is on tomorrow. Sorry I don't know times etc.

---------- Post added 25-08-2014 at 08:01 ----------

The weather forecast doesn't look good for today :(

Hello all,

We are organising a Community Cohesion event at Fir Vale School on 27th September. The Lord Mayor is opening it and it promises to be a great event. I'd like to know if any craft stall holders would like to book a space? It's £15.

For the carbooters out there it's £5 per car and £10 per van.

All funds raised go between Weston Park Cancer Hospital and Fir Vale Parent and Community group so that we can organise future events for our families.

If you are interested please contact:

[email protected]

OR

Usma Saeed on 07530 552735

Hi all,

when is the next carboot sale at Tesco Infirmary road and Hillsborough arena?

Thanks! :)

last Hillsborough car boot this Sunday,

next Tesco Infirmary Road is 7 Sept

If you mean the one at the cricket club it is the 31st August. It's not on first page but the organiser posted it on page 23.

The 3 remaining at TH + HG CC Cricket Ground are 31st August, 7th September

Andy

(Secretary of TH + HG CC)

how can I book a place? Who do I contact!!??

---------- Post added 27-08-2014 at 12:05 ----------

Also Can I contact members on here to book on?Thanks

---------- Post added 27-08-2014 at 12:07 ----------

When's the next carboot at Near Ecclessfield? Thanks

You dont book, just turn up sunday morning,

Thanks

Sign on Bochum Parkway, Farmers Market and Carboot Sat 30th might be a good day but not seen any other info about it

This Sunday sees Thorpe Hesley & High Green Cricket Club do its annual Charity Car Boot it is like our normal Car Boots but all the money made will go to our 4 charities we are Supporting this year St Luke's Hospice, Rotherham Hospice , MND & Rotherham Children's Ward at Rotherham Hospital. The Cricket pitch is at Junction 35 of the M1 we start at 07.00 and run till 12 noon cars £5.00 Vans £10 also cars with trailers £10. The weather is set fair not any rain forecast we have plenty going on teas coffees, bacon, sausage sandwiches, burgers, so come down and make a difference THGCC the home of Cricket. :)

Sign on Bochum Parkway, Farmers Market and Carboot Sat 30th might be a good day but not seen any other info about it

http://www.nortonshow.com

10am - 2pm

According to a sign on the main road.