Carboot Mega Thread 2014

* Carbooty can you please confirm if the car boot is on this Sunday 12th please, as it isn't on the sign outside yet. Thank you.

Answered my own question! The sign is up now for this Sunday, 12th, Tesco Infirmary rd.

* Carbooty can you please confirm if the car boot is on this Sunday 12th please, as it isn't on the sign outside yet. Thank you.

yes there is a sale on the 12th October not at work myself at the moment a colleague is doing them for me maybe thats why date hasnt been changed

---------- Post added 10-10-2014 at 19:33 ----------

What time do you need to set up for the Infirmary Road one

set up about 6.30

---------- Post added 10-10-2014 at 19:42 ----------

carboot sale this Sunday 12th October

Tesco Infirmary rd

pitches still available

tel 01143586807 to book

Any carboots this Saturday in the Sheffield area please? (11th October)

The venue stocksbridge, Manchester road

Is it car boot on Marsh

Lane tommorow?

hi, just wondered if anyone knows of any car boots happening in Sheffield this sunday, many thanks.

Hi ,does anyone know if the car boot at Lady Manners school in Bakewell is on tomorrow . The one at Hope is cancelled.

Did anyone go to the Bradway scouts jumble sale this afternoon? What a waste of time the rubbish being sold. I overheard someone say that one of the helpers takes all the best stuff to the carboots. No wonder its gone down hill a lately:gag:

Did anyone go to the Bradway scouts jumble sale this afternoon? What a waste of time the rubbish being sold. I overheard someone say that one of the helpers takes all the best stuff to the carboots. No wonder its gone down hill a lately:gag:

Yes I was there, huge queue, took even longer with the 1 person faffing about taking the money, utter waste of time and load of rubbish and YES one of the helpers is a regular car boot dealer (always at one boot sale or another every week) always has overpriced bric a brac....now we know where he gets it from!:suspect: