Labour Crusties In A Pickle Over PIE

I have a persecution complex?
I am not a qualified psychologist, but the tone and content of your posts are entirely uncivil as soon as someone disagrees with you or queries you, and gets worse and worse (borderline abusive) as posters post to try and understand what is happening with you. Regardless of what is being discussed.

So, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck <etc.>

Do you ever read your own posts after you type them? Whether before or after your submit them? Genuine question.

This is why quite rich coming from some of the heavy weighted writers who are armchair warriors of the Republica Of Sheffield. This kind of sick newspaper articles are scary, it is quite sickening and for those with an ounce of common sense can see that this is political. Smearing, damaging those in politics. It is also manipulation too. But yet, others still lap it up and "try" to talk and gentrify this kind of issue as if this is of upmost importance of social current affairs. There is definitely a strong disconnect here somewhere.

I do not have to give in my values and fold and talk like you do, and BE like you. The fact that you do not respect me as a person or my opinion speaks loudly of how you perceive society to be, and how you cannot even understand why this kind of article can alarm, and actually is revolting to many individuals. It is always the case to attack someone personally and on their English just because you do not understand or is able to relate to their emotions. I think that is the absolute danger here. Why your lack of empathy represses those who feel so strongly on such sensitive and immoral subjects. This forum incubates some of the sickest individual sometimes. It really does. All in the name of "freedom of speech".

Post of the day. By a country mile, knocked clean out of the ballpark :D

Now, in support of Halibut's earlier query and posts (yes, anything can happen on SF!) and with apologies by anticipation for those of a fragile disposition - this just in from Ireland:

Mother released after being quizzed by gardai over claim girl (4) given to sex ring

:(

Edited by L00b

Sick people act in a sick way. That is all I am going to say !

Some of you are absolutely as irresponsible to also advocate and discredit what is actually being discussed too. In the actual context of that newspaper article, and actually also misconstrue, and like to "nit pick", rather than to address the issue.

Maybe that is your "political debating tactic", of which I have seen so many times online here. This is NOT normal. Normal people do not talk like this in a day to day basis. It is actually quite sickening, and the lowest of depth of some of the comments made here sometimes. It really is.

---------- Post added 20-02-2014 at 14:30 ----------

It is plain to see that the newspaper article was a smear campaign and shove actions and words into the position of those MPs. It was saying that those MPs endorse this to happen by a loose link of their positions. But in reality, those articles and section of those private documents on the policies are possibly not even signed or endorsed by the MPs themselves. That is why I then said that I do not even believe a woman like Harriet Harman would even THINK that she WOULD endorse this to happen. Which is what the point of the article is about isn't it ? I cannot even imagine any woman would not have an ounce of maternal instinct to not even push back on that. Yet, YOU went ahead and say that "I don't believe that woman CAN".... What the hell is that about ???!?!?!

Don't tell me that you are SO open-minded such that, you have bumped your head and really not seeing the common sense angle and why the anger are expressed by other females here or in this kind of situation ? I really am shocked that you even continued to challenge a female's angle when she tried to downplay this kind of smearing campaign. Cos it also means that you think that someone like Harriet Harman CAN actually do what the newspaper is doing.

Then you went ahead and attacked my English. Absolutely great !

No I didn't.

I am not a qualified psychologist, but the tone and content of your posts are entirely uncivil as soon as someone disagrees with you or queries you, and gets worse and worse (borderline abusive) as posters post to try and understand what is happening with you. Regardless of what is being discussed.

So, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck <etc.>

Do you ever read your own posts after you type them? Whether before or after your submit them? Genuine question.

Post of the day. By a country mile, knocked clean out of the ballpark :D

That is quite rich. Do you even realise some of the posts which you make also which is absolutely immoral from every angle and actually trod on people's toes ? Do you even realise what people are saying and as if your comments are valid in its state and actually is a "debate" even when people wanted to share feelings, or comments and so forth ? In its olden days, people who are diplomatic and play down the damage is actually respecting you. Yet, you went ahead and still trod on those who does not seem to "get" you. In actual fact, you overlooked their intent, and bulldozed and want to maintain your own "voice" in the matter already. Which sometimes have no validity in the grand scheme of that thread.

There is a lot of "big up" going on in this Republica of Sheffield Forum. People are starting to think that "this is normal" day to day life. :roll: So that is why they can discuss some of these kind of topics without any filters and make themselves look so bad in the eyes of other people. But yet, in their usual excuse is "I have a right to my freedom of voice".

Why am I uncivilised ? Cos of the topic which we are discussing, and why should I indeed hold back my anger when these are actual horrifically immoral things that I do not wish to see or hear in this day and age of "modern society". I would feel badly and be less of a woman if I don't stick up for those who are actually harrassed for being a woman, or for them being trashed as an advocate of paedophilia. A trashy newspaper will indeed write such trashy articles, and indeed make society think that this is the "new normal". Or that this is "acceptable".

Now, in support of Halibut's earlier query and posts (yes, anything can happen on SF!) and with apologies by anticipation for those of a fragile disposition - this just in from Ireland:

Mother released after being quizzed by gardai over claim girl (4) given to sex ring

:(

Why the heck are you even commenting on this and providing this kind of BS link ? I do not even need to read this and this is not because I am sensitive as an individual. I have seen, heard, AND read about it already. It does not mean that I need to wave it in front of other people socially, nor do I harp on about this kind of thing to young children to make them "learn". What kind of person would I be if I did that ? Have you ever considered why you seem to want to advocate and provide this kind of information and wave it around socially ? What the heck for ? Are you bored in your life ? Did you wanted those experiences to happen to you ? If not, then why wave it around ? People can still choose to buy a newspaper or not. Yet, those who also choose to read online articles or not have a choice. I chose to participate in a discussion, so don't marginalise me by providing me such BS. "Yes but, this could happen too."

NO, we are not discussing about that at all, so don't try and change the darn subject ! "I apologise for upsetting you but I shall go ahead and upset you more any way" (cos I am a git) ? If you are genuinely sincere then you won't upset that person any longer. Don't BS me. Persecution complex ? How about others upsetting other women, and so forth in this forum ?

---------- Post added 20-02-2014 at 15:01 ----------

Salsafan - simple question - is English your first language?

Are you a responsible and mature person dosxuk? Serious question.

They say, judge a man by his actions. This is so true. Does he help others. Does he trash others ? It is plain for all to see. Does he try to sooth others by debating and by challenging. Does he try to calm others' nerves and or does he invoke and incite hatred ?

I think the same can be said for women. Does she nurture, and does she bulldoze over others ? Does she side with those immoral values ? Is her reputation and name being blackened ? It is plain for all to see.

This is one of the most disgusting newspaper article I have seen or read for a long time. So thank you so much for "sharing".