Labour Crusties In A Pickle Over PIE

That's an outrageous thing to say.

Not as much as others and how they are actually targetting this poor woman all "in the name of politics". Cos if they are so great as individuals, then they too should run for the government and simply end this game now.

Don't rant and pollute the social public spaces. Why did ASBO came into force? You ever thought about that ? What is this "activist" attitude and polluting others' livelihood and so forth ?

Because at the end of the day, that poor woman also have children too, and why should any children be raised to see their mother be trashed in reputation, in name, all in the name of politics? How are these voters seen by others ? Social activists ? Moronic individuals ? Extremists ? Political activists ?

Not as much as others and how they are actually targetting this poor woman all "in the name of politics". Cos if they are so great as individuals, then they too should run for the government and simply end this game now.

Don't rant and pollute the social public spaces. Why did ASBO came into force? You ever thought about that ? What is this "activist" attitude and polluting others' livelihood and so forth ?

With respect, I think you're completely barking. Totally hatstand.

With respect, I think you're completely barking. Totally hatstand.

You never gave me respect to begin with in a social context, and that is why I also don't respect others who sprout crazies online either. It is that simple.

You never gave me respect to begin with in a social context, and that is why I also don't respect others who sprout crazies online either. It is that simple.

Yes I did.

---------- Post added 20-02-2014 at 21:18 ----------

What social context? We've never met - as far as I know.

Yes I did.

---------- Post added 20-02-2014 at 21:18 ----------

What social context? We've never met - as far as I know.

If you did, then I would not complain or to avoid your criticism before and walked away from the middle of the thread. I have never harmed you or your life, but yet you continually criticised me online as if this is justified again and again. What kind of person are you ? A few times a few of the ladies on here actually did take a swipe at you in order to tell you to back off. But you still did not do this and avoided me but continually to trash where necessary.

The Sheffield Forum is a Public Space. It is open by membership and is it seen as open public information. Which as a member or a general member of the public, they can read, see, the contents. I am "not" your mate, and again and again, you chose to criticise as if this is justified in your own mind. Without remorse.

Edited by salsafan

If you did, then I would not complain or to avoid your criticism before and walked away from the middle of the thread. I have never harmed you or your life, but yet you continually criticised me online as if this is justified again and again. What kind of person are you ? A few times a few of the ladies on here actually did take a swipe at you in order to tell you to back off. But you still did not do this and avoided me but continually to trash where necessary.

I made one contribution - to point out a factual error in your thinking.

The rest is all your doing. I think you are intellectually challenged.

As I said, she is not God.

She should represent her constituents !

---------- Post added 20-02-2014 at 20:57 ----------

One day, I do hope that you will actually be hit and be hurt as much as you seem to hurt this woman and her life. That is all I can say. Even if you find what you say "justifiable" all in the "name of politics". Vote her out if you dislike her choices and her voting !

What online trash.

Because at the end of the day, that poor woman also have children too, and why should any children be raised to see their mother be trashed in reputation, in name, all in the name of politics? How are these voters seen by others ? Social activists ? Moronic individuals ? Extremists ? Political activists ?

With regards to the specifics, I cannot vote Patricia Hewitt out as she is no longer holds public office after she was forced to resign (due to her behaviour, not mine or anyone else's).

On the more general aspect of this 'poor woman' (who is anything but), it is a well established principle in this country, post Nolan (Lord Nolan, chair of Standards in Public Life), that elected representatives should try at all times be seen to be above reproach. That is, there are higher standards expected of our elected representatives than those they seek to represent.

I don't wish her ill and I don't expect her to be a saint, but frankly, her behaviour whilst in office, fell way below what should be expected. If a member of the opposing party behaved in a way which she did, she would have taken to the airwaves and said so.

That she or any other politician has children does not make the politician immune from any criticism. I think it does mean that her children shouldn't be targetted for simply being her children.

I made one contribution - to point out a factual error in your thinking.

The rest is all your doing. I think you are intellectually challenged.

You have criticised me many many times in different threads and some women put a stop to this.

In this thread, you also misconstrued me again, even when I was so angry by what I have read, and again, your typical trash-talk individuals think that any topic is socially acceptable. :mad:

This city is getting more and more sick.

You have criticised me many many times in different threads and some women put a stop to this.

In this thread, you also misconstrued me again, even when I was so angry by what I have read, and again, your typical trash-talk individuals think that any topic is socially acceptable. :mad:

This is the only time I've interacted with you at all unless you're referring to a previous username. Which women are you referring to?

Your responses to people on this thread and also this recent one: http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1277338

are theatrical, and reveal someone who is extremely sensitive at the moment. In spite of your earlier stated wish to see me hurt, I'm not going to make an issue of it

This forum is heavily moderated, and by and large good natured. If you're feeling a little sensitive for whatever reason, take a break and come back.

With regards to the specifics, I cannot vote Patricia Hewitt out as she is no longer holds public office after she was forced to resign (due to her behaviour, not mine or anyone else's).

On the more general aspect of this 'poor woman' (who is anything but), it is a well established principle in this country, post Nolan (Lord Nolan, chair of Standards in Public Life), that elected representatives should try at all times be seen to be above reproach. That is, there are higher standards expected of our elected representatives than those they seek to represent.

I don't wish her ill and I don't expect her to be a saint, but frankly, her behaviour whilst in office, fell way below what should be expected. If a member of the opposing party behaved in a way which she did, she would have taken to the airwaves and said so.

That she or any other politician has children does not make the politician immune from any criticism. I think it does mean that her children shouldn't be targetted for simply being her children.

Anyone who is standing in office should indeed do their duty and yes, they should indeed actually support their constituents. Most people would actually withhold themselves with a certain dignity. Not everyone trashes others like you do, EVEN if they are doing a job which affects you and me as a voter. What trashy papers like DM do is actually skating below that fine belt and again and again brainwashes other.

I would not allow a paper like DM in my household,and I would burn it if I see it. Cos it incites hatred and teaches kids bad things. As adults, what does that say to you and those who actually read such trash and hit below the belt ? Anybody can live a dignified life. Why don't they take control of their own lives first and foremost than to always assign to the effect of the politics and blame everything towards the government ?

Yes, bringing down the morale of the actual individual and target her and trash her is considered as bullying. This is why there are so many disillusioned voters in this country. As much as many complain about the politicians, they are still human, and as long as she holds onto that of which she supports, then you are not or should not even be criticising, slagging her off. What kind of person does that make you ?

There is mocking of policies, and then there is trashing of someone's moral fibre. Or someone's dignity. How "free" is this country ? No wonder there is strong emphasis on Human Rights, cos we don't actually act and behave like humans ! We don't. Most children learn from their parents, and one would think and hope that society will actually uphold that, but from what I read here online, there is an awful lot of people who are just trashing on other people for the sake of it all.

No wonder the media thrives in this country.

---------- Post added 20-02-2014 at 22:21 ----------

Your responses to people on this thread and also this recent one: http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1277338

are theatrical, and reveal someone who is extremely sensitive at the moment. In spite of your earlier stated wish to see me hurt, I'm not going to make an issue of it

This forum is heavily moderated, and by and large good natured. If you're feeling a little sensitive for whatever reason, take a break and come back.

That thread shows definitely the behaviour of bullying and again and again, those guys actually were abusive towards me, and also held ME accountable to THEIR areas, and even when I have said that this is NOT my area then STILL continued to actually string me up, and abused me in reputation and also in vain too. I find THAT despicable. When challenged on the technical solution, they also said that they have no clue. They did not let go either, and actually mentioned that I should "keep my mouth shut", in a way to harrass and "warn" me also. Maybe you don't feel that, but I do feel it, and if this was in an office, I would report them for harrassment. Cos they are hardly actually being fair, even when I attempted to help this person out here, out of my own free time. Did you noticed that the other members did NOT even help the poor guy here cos they had no clue at all in the resolution ? I noticed this. If you worked in the industry then you will actually know what is happening and why. I dislike and found that those individuals are attacking, and found that they are actually quite sick in their behaviour. That kind of behaviour has been challenged before in some of the companies that I have worked in as bullying. It is actually nothing new. They should know this, or maybe they have never been exposed to this kind of reprimanding. Employment law affects everyone and this is nothing new. There is a push now for equality which is happening in the workplace for females also too. I do not have to write what I did, but I did, and sorry if you are to judge me there, but those who works in the industry will and shall know what it is like. It is quite funny how some of the guys actually turned things around and thought that I was "generalising", rather than sharing my own experiences as an individual into the actual industry and insight into the industry itself to a fellow member too. This is rather quite strange to see and to read. It is like their version of the truth is the only version of the truth itself, than what other people experience for themselves. I class this as manipulative.

This forum is not that heavily moderated. It is quite biased, and people do not step in and take control of a situation. It is quite heavily political and biased socially. That is why so many people who are fair minded has left, cos they have been bullied or pushed out of the way. The ones who remain adopts bad behaviours and is bullish, occasionally, you will find a woman posting a silly post here or there to engage the level of mood here, but other than that, this forum is actually politically intense, socially weird, and if you are a member of Sheffield Republica, then you are welcomed.

Edited by salsafan

Anyone who is standing in office should indeed do their duty and yes, they should indeed actually support their constituents. Most people would actually withhold themselves with a certain dignity. Not everyone trashes others like you do, EVEN if they are doing a job which affects you and me as a voter. What trashy papers like DM do is actually skating below that fine belt and again and again brainwashes other.

I would not allow a paper like DM in my household,and I would burn it if I see it. Cos it incites hatred and teaches kids bad things. As adults, what does that say to you and those who actually read such trash and hit below the belt ? Anybody can live a dignified life. Why don't they take control of their own lives first and foremost than to always assign to the effect of the politics and blame everything towards the government ?

Yes, bringing down the morale of the actual individual and target her and trash her is considered as bullying. This is why there are so many disillusioned voters in this country. As much as many complain about the politicians, they are still human, and as long as she holds onto that of which she supports, then you are not or should not even be criticising, slagging her off. What kind of person does that make you ?

There is mocking of policies, and then there is trashing of someone's moral fibre. Or someone's dignity. How "free" is this country ? No wonder there is strong emphasis on Human Rights, cos we don't actually act and behave like humans ! We don't. Most children learn from their parents, and one would think and hope that society will actually uphold that, but from what I read here online, there is an awful lot of people who are just trashing on other people for the sake of it all.

No wonder the media thrives in this country.

Yes we do.