Labour Crusties In A Pickle Over PIE

You guys have verbal diarrhea. Guys that are superb1tchy online than they are in real life and "can get away with it". It did not take that long for someone to then criticise this woman's career and therefore she "cannot be trusted" and insincere. What trash !

I doubt if she will as she's such an arrogant scumbag.

Agree with you there. Hewitt is such a snivelling careerist and switches sides whenever it suits her.

Initially in the 1970s she was a Conservative (which co-incided with her marraige to the son of a Tory MP).

Then in the early 1980s she was a staunch left winger, and screamed down anyone who abstained from voting for Tony Benn in 1981 as 'traitors'.

Then when she gained position in the party through patronage of Neil Kinnock as his press advisor she became a leading moderniser, and wanted the unions to have a diminished role in the party.

Under Blair she advanced the cause of private provision of public services, and hey presto, now she's no longer an MP (after resigning for being caught in a sting operation) she lands a juicy consultancy for Boots, and a special advisor to Private Equity firm which pays for BUPA hospitals.

Apparently she also questioned "whether we can trust men with children".

A very odd woman, with a gratingly insincere voice.

As I said, a politician is NOT God, and nor should they be. Each person is judged by their own actions, and their own words too. Mob hysteria ? If people feel that strongly, then they themselves should run for government and not get this wound up by it at all. Nor should they actually not participate and actually go into this kind of superb!tchfest mode as if they could and is entitled as a voter to criticise people this closely and personally. But as a citizen, I do not need to hear, see, and read such trash in a social space.

Edited by salsafan

Also, why is Thatcher the big blame of the entire century ? Why ? Was she that powerful that she changed things that way ?

Prime Ministers powerful? I'd never thought about it.

---------- Post added 20-02-2014 at 20:31 ----------

You guys have verbal diarrhea.

Have you compared the length of your own threads to those of others?

You guys have verbal diarrhea. Guys that are superb1tchy online than they are in real life and "can get away with it". It did not take that long for someone to then criticise this woman's career and therefore she "cannot be trusted" and insincere. What trash !

Says the poster whose excessively long diatribes are largely unreadable, loosely formed and seem to spurt forth with little warning.

Says the poster whose excessively long diatribes are largely unreadable, loosely formed and seem to spurt forth with little warning.

I think 5 plus years of this kind of crap is enough, don't you ?? Haven't people grown up yet ?? Get a life ! It is quite funny, when I show friends that I meet in my life time and then they read, see, and hear what the British people are like, I need to calm them down and justify that we "are okay" as people. But each time when you read these kind of truly disgusting posts online, it truly truly stinks. It does. Cos it is also influencing the new generation of youngsters to have this close "verbal diarrhea" as well. I often say this, I am so glad that I was shielded from harm, when I was growing up, and I was never subjected to these kind of online crazies in my real life.

Edited by salsafan

I think 5 plus years of this kind of crap is enough, don't you ?? Haven't people grown up yet ?? Get a life !

I'm good thanks. Got married to a brilliant woman a couple of years ago, work in the public sector in a very important (but very poorly paid) public sector job, play and write songs with a band in my spare time and have three kids between 16 and 20 something all doing Ok. You?

You cant separate a politician from their politics. She is being judged firstly, because she is politician, secondly as someone in a position of power and thirdly as a human. But all at the same time.

People do judge her by her actions and lack of.

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/10260/harriet_harman/camberwell_and_peckham#hansard

"Before one can express a high moral stance on any subject, one needs to have an impeccable background. Thinking of the recent expenses scandal, stones in glass houses come to mind!"

Politicians are gods technically, they have ALL of the powers of a 'god'.

They create 'laws' which define how you will live you life.

We just let them, cos we can't be arsed to do it ourselves.

Edited by psynuk

I think 5 plus years of this kind of crap is enough, don't you ?? Haven't people grown up yet ?? Get a life ! It is quite funny, when I show friends that I meet in my life time and then they read, see, and hear what the British people are like, I need to calm them down and justify that we "are okay" as people. But each time when you read these kind of truly disgusting posts online, it truly truly stinks. It does. Cos it is also influencing the new generation of youngsters to have this close "verbal diarrhea" as well. I often say this, I am so glad that I was shielded from harm, when I was growing up, and I was never subjected to these kind of online crazies in my real life.

I trust you're not including anything I've written in that description.

As I said, a politician is NOT God, and nor should they be. Each person is judged by their own actions, and their own words too. Mob hysteria ? If people feel that strongly, then they themselves should run for government and not get this wound up by it at all. Nor should they actually not participate and actually go into this kind of superb!tchfest mode as if they could and is entitled as a voter to criticise people this closely and personally. But as a citizen, I do not need to hear, see, and read such trash in a social space.

It was me that posted the information about Patricia Hewitt. I stand by what I wrote. Each statement can be verified; the one opinion I ventured - that she has a gratingly insincere voice, is my opinion, and I thought it relevant as it mirrors her political career, which seems opportunist to say the least.

It does seem odd that you criticise others for going into 'superb!tchfest mode', and of getting wound up, when it's plain to see that you're the one getting wound up.

If you don't want to read what you call 'trash' in a social space, then don't click on the thread. Even better, start your own thread and let whatever bee is in your bonnett out, rather than derail the one started in good faith by another forummer.

Grow up !

Forgive me ploughing the juvenile furrow, but is there any significance to your username being an anagram of Anal F. Ass?

You cant separate a politician from their politics. She is being judged firstly, because she is politician, secondly as someone in a position of power and thirdly as a human. But all at the same time.

People do judge her by her actions and lack of.

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/10260/harriet_harman/camberwell_and_peckham#hansard

"Before one can express a high moral stance on any subject, one needs to have an impeccable background. Thinking of the recent expenses scandal, stones in glass houses come to mind!"

Politicians are gods technically, they have ALL of the powers of a 'god'.

They create 'laws' which define how you will live you life.

We just let them, cos we can't be arsed to do it ourselves.

As I said, she is not God.

She should represent her constituents !

---------- Post added 20-02-2014 at 20:57 ----------

It was me that posted the information about Patricia Hewitt. I stand by what I wrote. Each statement can be verified; the one opinion I ventured - that she has a gratingly insincere voice, is my opinion, and I thought it relevant as it mirrors her political career, which seems opportunist to say the least.

It does seem odd that you criticise others for going into 'superb!tchfest mode', and of getting wound up, when it's plain to see that you're the one getting wound up.

If you don't want to read what you call 'trash' in a social space, then don't click on the thread. Even better, start your own thread and let whatever bee is in your bonnett out, rather than derail the one started in good faith by another forummer.

One day, I do hope that you will actually be hit and be hurt as much as you seem to hurt this woman and her life. That is all I can say. Even if you find what you say "justifiable" all in the "name of politics". Vote her out if you dislike her choices and her voting !

What online trash.

'In 1978, Harman claimed that sex abuse images should be given back to paedophiles by police who had seized them because doing otherwise would be censorship.'

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/paedophile-rights-campaign-still-causing-stink-harriet-harman-40-years-1437152

you'd have to be fairly confident in your sources to put that into print don't you think?

As I said, she is not God.

She should represent her constituents !

---------- Post added 20-02-2014 at 20:57 ----------

One day, I do hope that you will actually be hit and be hurt as much as you seem to hurt this woman and her life. That is all I can say. Even if you find what you say "justifiable" all in the "name of politics". Vote her out if you dislike her choices and her voting !

What online trash.

That's an outrageous thing to say.