Please can anyone give me advice about our holiday

Oh I wish I could cast a spell & make the floods go away but it doesn't quite work like that . We have cancelled & are probably going to East Coast for a week instead in Summer

I think you've been very premature personally. I'm going to Cornwall in June so only a month later and there's no way I'm cancelling. We're right on the beach too. They'll sort it.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I think you've been very premature personally. I'm going to Cornwall in June so only a month later and there's no way I'm cancelling. We're right on the beach too. They'll sort it.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I am sorry , but I cant for the life of me think , even with the best of intentions get sorted in such a short time. The damage is tremendous . Even the locals have said they cant see things getting sorted for months . So , I know I have made the right decision . It would break our hearts to see our beloved Cornwall so devastated . When Boscastle was hit , it took them years to get back to some kind of normality . So on this scale I feel we are talking years unless the government put much needed money into the work that needs doing

I am sorry , but I cant for the life of me think , even with the best of intentions get sorted in such a short time. The damage is tremendous . Even the locals have said they cant see things getting sorted for months . So , I know I have made the right decision . It would break our hearts to see our beloved Cornwall so devastated . When Boscastle was hit , it took them years to get back to some kind of normality . So on this scale I feel we are talking years unless the government put much needed money into the work that needs doing

Where are you, or rather were you booked to stay?