Kevin Pietersens England career over

staninoodle

The colourfull 10 year career of KP seems to have closed.A love or hate figure KP certainly loved to entertain,and brought us some superb and some stupid performances,one second he could be hitting sixes out of the ground,the next down the fielders throat.

But no more,the disaster down under has claimed another victim and the ECB have told KP he no longers figures in their plans.

Thanks for the memories KP,its been a memorable career.

he was one of the best batsmen ever to put on an england shirt - sometimes one of the daftest and, by some accounts, one of the most disruptive in the changing room

on form he could change the direction of a match single-handedly - few cricketers have that ability

On his day he was brilliant,trouble is they're few and far between.

Disagree.

Here are some stats to back my opinion.

He's probably the greatest bastman ever to play for England. He must have been seriously disruptive to get dumped at such a young age.

I suspect that we won't have seen the last of him. He has the talent to make himself difficult to ignore, if he applies himself in domestic matches.

I was really excited to go and see him play against Sri Lanka some years ago, he went out for 5 or 6 if I recall well. As pointed out, he is one of those marmite players, I still have massive respect for what he achieved, although he should of course have chosen to represent the Orange ;)

I think he will now get a nice pay-packet in the IPL and then call it a day.

Disagree.

Here are some stats to back my opinion.

He's probably the greatest bastman ever to play for England. He must have been seriously disruptive to get dumped at such a young age.

I suspect that we won't have seen the last of him. He has the talent to make himself difficult to ignore, if he applies himself in domestic matches.

Sorry about that meant last year or so,shows how good in his early days.