Fireworks fired at motorists and cyclists on Abbeydale Rd

autumn

Of course it is.

He was targeting one minority group from an area where there are many races and intimating that they are responsible for the ongoing problems.

There are many Asian and European communities in that area.

I thought what he was saying was that if the Roma up in Page Hall had been doing half of what the kids down in Abbeydale/Nether Edge have been doing, they'd have had the riot squad in quick sharp. Because the coppers are not afraid to spotball them, whereas they're worried about the Asian's reactions. Is that what you meant, scrapper?

I think sometimes people on here are so defensive and their knee jerk reaction is always the race card. Why? If you don't fully understand, why not ask a follow up question before flinging the accusations around?

I thought what he was saying was that if the Roma up in Page Hall had been doing half of what the kids down in Abbeydale/Nether Edge have been doing, they'd have had the riot squad in quick sharp. Because the coppers are not afraid to spotball them, whereas they're worried about the Asian's reactions. Is that what you meant, scrapper?

I think sometimes people on here are so defensive and their knee jerk reaction is always the race card. Why? If you don't fully understand, why not ask a follow up question before flinging the accusations around?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey guys (and girls!), I just thought that I would sign up in order to share the experiences I have had with these guys. They have now launched five fireworks at me, over the period of over a year. It's a disgrace. I can imagine that one day I'll end up arriving at Maplin (where I work as Store Manager) with a burned uniform.

As the holder of an Aeronautics Materials degree, I understand too well the power of fireworks, and their ability to harm, and, indeed, kill.

- CJR

Hey guys (and girls!), I just thought that I would sign up in order to share the experiences I have had with these guys. They have now launched five fireworks at me, over the period of over a year. It's a disgrace. I can imagine that one day I'll end up arriving at Maplin (where I work as Store Manager) with a burned uniform.

As the holder of an Aeronautics Materials degree, I understand too well the power of fireworks, and their ability to harm, and, indeed, kill.

- CJR

To be fair, they are probably targeting you for your extortionate prices.

To be fair, they are probably targeting you for your extortionate prices.

If they're too expensive, shop elsewhere. We live in a free market economy, after all. I personally believe (as do our thousands of customers) that we provide reasonable prices at a high quality service.

If they're too expensive, shop elsewhere. We live in a free market economy, after all. I personally believe (as do our thousands of customers) that we provide reasonable prices at a high quality service.

Translation: We have a niche in the market, and people are forced to pay our prices if Bardwells are closed. Who might I add, have never had a rocket aimed at them :)

Translation: We have a niche in the market, and people are forced to pay our prices if Bardwells are closed. Who might I add, have never had a rocket aimed at them :)

If Bardwells were so great (never heard of it btw), then they would be able to expand and compete on Maplin's level. As it stands, they have failed to show the required nouse to make it in our free market economy.