Fireworks fired at motorists and cyclists on Abbeydale Rd

autumn

Wonder how this latest plan will work out round there.

http://www.southyorks.police.uk/news-syp/extra-powers-combat-groups-behaving-badly

Pretty sure it will be just lip-service. Looks good on paper (or in the papers) but in reality I doubt they will do anything and if they do actually start to do something about these groups it will doubtless all stop once the race card gets played.

Now the top copper's position is gained through election I have little doubt that the police will appear to become increasingly less able to perform their role.

Just my opinion.. feel free to differ... I'm pretty sure some of the loony left Pc brigade will.

Pretty sure it will be just lip-service. Looks good on paper (or in the papers) but in reality I doubt they will do anything and if they do actually start to do something about these groups it will doubtless all stop once the race card gets played.

So you've played the race card, let's see if your prophecy is proved correct...

So you've played the race card, let's see if your prophecy is proved correct...

Hey BF, I think you need another holiday. Off topic but hopefully reflective. What is it with you and race issues? I would like to say you are an evenly balanced individual but the only way I can say that is by saying must seem to have a chip on both shoulders. Chill man :cool:

Now the top copper's position is gained through election I have little doubt that the police will appear to become increasingly less able to perform their role.

Why would this be the case? Surely a candidate for police chief will want to promise to take a hard line against these scrotes in order to get elected, and follow through with his promise in order to get re-elected.

Why would this be the case? Surely a candidate for police chief will want to promise to take a hard line against these scrotes in order to get elected, and follow through with his promise in order to get re-elected.

Apart from spending £100,000 on flagpoles putting police signs on some unmarked cars up I can't see what else he has done!

Maybe I should go to the website and see how he has bigger himself up.

Hey BF, I think you need another holiday. Off topic but hopefully reflective. What is it with you and race issues? I would like to say you are an evenly balanced individual but the only way I can say that is by saying must seem to have a chip on both shoulders. Chill man :cool:

I'm perfectly chilled, it's ironic that you highlight my post rather than challenging the one I was responding to

My issue with race is well documented here, and the post I was responding too introduced it to the conversation entirely erroneously.. if there was any truth that the police didn't investigate crimes committed by non whites then the prison population wouldn't be over represented with them.