Most beautiful sounding Language?

Swedish. They also have the most beautiful singing voice, especially the Sami singers.

The language spoken by the Sami is not related to Swedish or Norwegian.

The Swedes and Norwegians actively set about to end its use and together with the missionaries have succeeded in many areas.

Most of the chants and songs were banned until recent times in schools.

Love the sound of spanish; it's the sound of warm sunshine.

I love the devanagari script which is used in Hindi (and a few other languages). A very clever way of writing (consonants take a short-hand form when used with vowels within a word). As I read, write and speak it I'm obviously biased!

I use to love the geordie accent,till i married one. Cant bloody stand it now.:(

Not our fault you married a bloke called Bob :hihi::hihi:, I also think Poppet said the Brummie accent, unsure of serious or tongue in cheek......it's the one accent that makes me want to slit my wrists.

Not our fault you married a bloke called Bob :hihi::hihi:, I also think Poppet said the Brummie accent, unsure of serious or tongue in cheek......it's the one accent that makes me want to slit my wrists.

Yes Brummie and Liverpudlian accents really make me cringe ( almost as bad as fingernails down a blackboard.) :gag: