Challenge: Feed yourself for less than £2 per day!

Sorry, I don't like Beans, or Porridge (and i'd need milk)

and what's Dhal? :o

dhal is a curry, mainly featuring just lentils, although i like onions and mushrooms in mine yum

---------- Post added 10-08-2013 at 20:01 ----------

Then you also have to take into account things like, Butter, milk, cooking oil, and things people would normally just have in the house... I have NONE of them...

And something else, it's ok saying buy economy stuff, but it all depends on the closest shop to me that sells such things, I can't go to Lidl or Aldi as they are the opposite side of the city to me...

better than me, they are in a completely different region to me lol

dhal is a curry, mainly featuring just lentils, although i like onions and mushrooms in mine yum

I just made a curry, with mushrooms, red pepper, onion, chickpeas and red lentils. Admittedly I did use a jar of sauce this time, but I like to make my own too, its very tasty, healthy and cheap :)

Do you realise how expensive milk and cheese is?

Buy bread and marge to make toast instead then.

I'd still need milk to put in my tea though. That would be my first priority. Then cheap carbs to keep me going.

You should be able to pick up loads of cheap veg at this time of year from a greengrocer, or the market.