What a palaver renewing my photo driving license

What a mare . I have to renew my picture driving license & sent all documents off including 20 squid & a picture which I had from my previous one because I haven't changed since it was taken . Now DVLA have sent it back saying they want a more recent picture even though I haven't changed since the original one. Now I have to go & spend more money getting some new ones done when I hate those photo booths. How irritating is this , gets right on my nerves.:loopy:

What a mare . I have to renew my picture driving license & sent all documents off including 20 squid & a picture which I had from my previous one because I haven't changed since it was taken . Now DVLA have sent it back saying they want a more recent picture even though I haven't changed since the original one. Now I have to go & spend more money getting some new ones done when I hate those photo booths. How irritating is this , gets right on my nerves.:loopy:

Interesting, I never upgraded to the photo one and instead still use my legal European communities model, it also saves me what you have to do - more paying out.

I've got to renew mine as well but I'll be going to either post office at hillsborough or town cos they do it all including taking a photo and all information is sent to dvla electronically (or so it says on the Internet!!)

They probably compared the two pictures and computer says no :hihi:

If you dislike photo booths, go to Klick or somewhere similar, they take a picture on their big digital camera and you can check it before they print it. I always do this, its easier to deal with a person rather than a machine :)

I've got to renew mine as well but I'll be going to either post office at hillsborough or town cos they do it all including taking a photo and all information is sent to dvla electronically (or so it says on the Internet!!)

The photo quality at the post office is really poor,no big deal i suppose,but you gunna be stuck with it for a few years.