Small loan help - or baby donations needed

Oh I have a lovely warm feeling in my stomach now . What stars you all are .Makes me proud to come from Sheffield

Can't daddy2two help?

You rotter! Typical man disclaiming responsibility by pretending you don't know.

With apologies to the true gentlemen who have posted offering help to the young mum this swine abandoned.

Sorry, but I've missed the point here. :huh:

Sorry, but I've missed the point here. :huh:

Well judging by the post, I'm guessing that the OP is on her own. But as far as I can see in the posts, there's nothing to that effect. So I'm not really sure how anyone is supposed to 'know' (unless of course they know the OP personally).

However, I'd like to add that this thread does indeed show how generous and genuinely helpful 'some' people are in Sheffield, and also shows the good that SF can do for those in need.

Well done to everyone! :)

Can't daddy2two help?

How very cruel you are ........ maybe sometime when your in a position to need help it won`t be given remember Karma what goes round comes round sweetie sometimes sooner than you think ....have a nice day .......x

How very cruel you are ........ maybe sometime when your in a position to need help it won`t be given remember Karma what goes round comes round sweetie sometimes sooner than you think ....have a nice day .......x

Why am I being cruel? Shouldn't the father take some responsibility?

Why am I being cruel? Shouldn't the father take some responsibility?

This is someone asking for help how can you be so nasty god help you if your ever in need ............x

This is someone asking for help how can you be so nasty god help you if your ever in need ............x

You didn't answer either of my questions.

Lets not get into personal arguments please. I think its great that people are rallying round and supporting the OP.

I'm sure we'd all agree that generally both parents should contribute to children they bring into the world, however it isn't always possible, and that discussion isn't for this thread.

hillsborough arena car boot starts soon there is always tons of babystuff being sold.good luck with your baby.x

The trouble with sites like Freecycle is that you'll be pretty stuck if you don't have a car, or a friend with a car, to pick things up. A lot of people are happy to give things away, but their charity doesn't extend to delivering it personally.

The biggest problem with Freecycle though is that it's full of people who just want anything they can get their hands on to sell at car boot sales. We got disillusioned with it and now give anything we're clearing out to the Salvation Army instead.

It's probably worth the OP visiting somewhere like Emmaus on Blast Lane if she's not too big already, or the big St Thomas' shop in Crookes as they usually have a big selection of stuff that'll be a lot cheaper than buying new.

PM sent about the high chair.

Rob