Small loan help - or baby donations needed

Pre-loved is a pretty good site too, its not free stuff tho.

Edited by nikki-red

Sign up to Sheffield Freegle, and post requests or look at what people are offering. The whole point of the site is that every thing is free, so it would help stop you getting into debt with someone who probably doesn't have your best interest at heart.

Could you change the title of this thread so it gets more attention from people who may have surplus baby stuff?

Hi, we have a mamas and papas high chair you are welcome to have for free as our son has outgrown it, we hardly used it anyway.

We're in Hackenthorpe S12, I can deliver it depending how far away you are. It's not a folding one so can't be put away in a cupboard if that's something important.

Let me know if you want it and I'll send you a photo.

Rob

Hi, we have a mamas and papas high chair you are welcome to have for free as our son has outgrown it, we hardly used it anyway.

We're in Hackenthorpe S12, I can deliver it depending how far away you are. It's not a folding one so can't be put away in a cupboard if that's something important.

Let me know if you want it and I'll send you a photo.

Rob

Good on ya rob:thumbsup:

Never thought of that thankyou I need a cot matress, or Moses basket and stand, high chair and steriliser how do I post that on wanted thankyou sorry

Hi Mummy2two you can start by posting here: http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=125

To ask for things you may need to help with the new baby

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=127

To browse on what being given away locally.

And to browse items for sale:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=124

Hope this helps you. I find a lot of our users are overall generous and helpful. I was looking for a telly stand for my MIL a few years back and not only found one, but they delivered it to her for free (refused to take anything for their time and petrol!)

I might be able to help u out , my baby is 10 weeks old and is growing out of things really fast I would be happy to help x

It's great to see the offers coming in to help the OP. Hopefully you won't need the loan!

I'm having a look trough Gumtree and related sites now for you.

If I spot anything, I'll let you know :)

Congratulations on the new little one :) x

Reading some of these posts,make you realise why we are proud to come from sheffield.

---------- Post added 16-06-2013 at 20:29 ----------

It's great to see the offers coming in to help the OP. Hopefully you won't need the loan!

Absolutely:thumbsup:

I have an avent steam steriliser u can have sterilises bottles in about 8 mins.