Anti Muslim hate crimes soar after killing in Woolwich.

Revenge attacks may have a positive impact, as they may make people in the muslim community think twice and control their own people for fear of reprisals. I am not stating that I condone reprisals however.:cool:

I think you need to have a read and catch up with things before you embarrass yourself like that again.

Thanks for the chuckle though :hihi:

Lets see what you said...

Moderate muslims are vastly vastly in the minority.

To which BF replied:

Flippin ell I must have been really fortunate to encounter mainly moderate Muslims then during my lifetime..I've certainly met more non Muslims who'd like to cause me harm.

Leading to you saying:

So out of the 2.2 billion youve met roughly how many?

So, by giving that figure, you must have been referring in your first post to the entire world population of Muslims.

But, then you referred to "our society":

I dont have faith in apologists and hand wringers who allow a certain section of our society to carry out such outdated and brutal acts in the name of their faith/religion/culture.

There's no possibility that there are 2.2bn Muslims in "our society". But on the off chance you were referring to the "global society", then I think you'll find that globally, there's plenty of criticism and praise of the darker sides of Islamic teaching.

But assuming you were meaning "British society", you then said:

Skip back a page or two.

Ive already mentioned them ;)

But those reasons you mentioned on the previous page were criticisms of the "2.2bn" Muslims globally, and even then you got one completely wrong. Further, trying to judge the actions of a group of people in this country based on people who share something in common with them who live in war torn third world countries is ridiculous. I don't see you offering the same criticisms towards Christians living in this country because of the belief in female genital mutilation, witchcraft and other medieval ideas that are still practised by devout Christians living in many African countries.

I too would like to see proof of your claim that the majority of Muslims are extremists, on either of you measures, globally or just in the UK.

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 18:32 ----------

Revenge attacks may have a positive impact, as they may make people in the muslim community think twice and control their own people for fear of reprisals.

Really? :loopy:

Has there ever been a case in human history where violent revenge attacks against one entrenched group by another has brought about good? Or even a solution?

I think you're still just trying to justify your violent tendencies against people who have done no wrong to you.

All that violence is going to achieve is more distrust, anger, resentment and attacks. The main argument these Islamic "preachers of hate" (the people who're causing many of the problems) use is "our religion is under attack". By attacking Islam with violence you're just playing into their hands and guaranteeing another group of young people will be turned to extremism.

Of course i can. Im not stupid. I know how to work a computer.

I got all my information from here.................

Press me for all the info

Let me know what you find ;)

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 17:53 ----------

Oh, dear, considering how intelligent you seem to think you are, you really don't understand the basis for a proper debate, do you?

I'll try and explain it so you can understand:

If a contributor states something as a FACT (as opposed to their own personal opinion), they must be able to back up their statement with proof. If they can't produce any proof, they really should withdraw the comment or confirm that it is an unsubstantiated personal opinion. If they don't, they risk other contributors coming to the conclusion that they are entirely stupid.

Didnt your mum teach you it was rude to talk about someone in the 3rd person?

Oh, dear, that's 2 other things you don't understand - the correct use of personal pronouns and how to use apostrophes.

Not doing terribly well, are you?

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 18:37 ----------

Ahhh yes the Anti Muslim hate crimes have soared, well to a certain extent that was to be expected after the murder of Lee Rigby ..... however, how much is it just the usual hype and exaggeration of certain agenda driven people, left wing groups, politicians and the media ?

Have a read of this article :suspect:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/andrew-gilligan/10108098/Muslim-hate-monitor-to-lose-backing.html

Remember, Don't believe the hype :wink:

Ahhh yes Muslim hate crimes have soared ... however, how much is it just the usual hype and exaggeration of certain agenda driven people, right wing groups, politicians and the media?

Remember, don't believe the hype!

Lets see what you said...

To which BF replied:

Leading to you saying:

So, by giving that figure, you must have been referring in your first post to the entire world population of Muslims.

But, then you referred to "our society":

There's no possibility that there are 2.2bn Muslims in "our society". But on the off chance you were referring to the "global society", then I think you'll find that globally, there's plenty of criticism and praise of the darker sides of Islamic teaching.

But assuming you were meaning "British society", you then said:

But those reasons you mentioned on the previous page were criticisms of the "2.2bn" Muslims globally, and even then you got one completely wrong. Further, trying to judge the actions of a group of people in this country based on people who share something in common with them who live in war torn third world countries is ridiculous. I don't see you offering the same criticisms towards Christians living in this country because of the belief in female genital mutilation, witchcraft and other medieval ideas that are still practised by devout Christians living in many African countries.

I too would like to see proof of your claim that the majority of Muslims are extremists, on either of you measures, globally or just in the UK.

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 18:32 ----------

Really? :loopy:

Has there ever been a case in human history where violent revenge attacks against one entrenched group by another has brought about good? Or even a solution?

I think you're still just trying to justify your violent tendencies against people who have done no wrong to you.

All that violence is going to achieve is more distrust, anger, resentment and attacks. The main argument these Islamic "preachers of hate" (the people who're causing many of the problems) use is "our religion is under attack". By attacking Islam with violence you're just playing into their hands and guaranteeing another group of young people will be turned to extremism.

I stated very, VERY clearly that I was not saying that I condoned revenge attacks. I really do think however that they will cause people to take stock. The threat of severe reprisals can help prevent these attacks however, whether you like it or not.

Oh, dear, considering how intelligent you seem to think you are, you really don't understand the basis for a proper debate, do you?

I'll try and explain it so you can understand:

If a contributor states something as a FACT (as opposed to their own personal opinion), they must be able to back up their statement with proof. If they can't produce any proof, they really should withdraw the comment or confirm that it is an unsubstantiated personal opinion. If they don't, they risk other contributors coming to the conclusion that they are entirely stupid.

Oh, dear, that's 2 other things you don't understand - the correct use of personal pronouns and how to use apostrophes.

Not doing terribly well, are you?

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 18:37 ----------

Ahhh yes Muslim hate crimes have soared ... however, how much is it just the usual hype and exaggeration of certain agenda driven people, right wing groups, politicians and the media?

Remember, don't believe the hype!

Aye start your own thread, this one is about Anti Muslim hate crimes soaring, you know, the left wing media is full of it at the moment .... I have seen no beheading or bombing of muslims in Britain, nor have I seen gangs of right wing extremists jailed for going 'seriously' tooled up to an Islamic hate rant, perspective is key here :thumbsup:

Edited by Michael_W

I stated very, VERY clearly that I was not saying that I condoned revenge attacks.

That still doesn't change your statement of

Revenge attacks may have a positive impact

I really do think however that they will cause people to take stock. The threat of severe reprisals can help prevent these attacks however, whether you like it or not.

I don't believe you - it has nothing to do with liking your idea - there's simply no evidence of it ever working before. Humans in the face of repression and violence generally don't sit down and go "yeah, they're right".

Most people in this country don't want the EDL - do you think for one moment if their supporters were coming under sustained attacks as individuals and groups that they would just disband? Would you not expect them to fight back?

That still doesn't change your statement of

I don't believe you - it has nothing to do with liking your idea - there's simply no evidence of it ever working before. Humans in the face of repression and violence generally don't sit down and go "yeah, they're right".

Most people in this country don't want the EDL - do you think for one moment if their supporters were coming under sustained attacks as individuals and groups that they would just disband? Would you not expect them to fight back?

You really must be the original straw man. I make an excellent point, VERY clearly and all that you do is fudge a reply and attack another argument that is nothing to do with what I originally stated.:huh::roll:

I actually despise people who hold your kind of views, thankfully people like you are a very small minority..:rant:

I think you will actually be surprised.

It's great to see the rightwing thugs splutter their way through this

I think you will actually be surprised.

There is a lot of pent up frustration and anger amongst English born whites.They are the ones whose ancestors fought two world wars on THEIR behalf. They are beginning to come out of their shells after many years of being gagged by the playing of the racist card.;)

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 19:03 ----------

Aye start your own thread, this one is about Anti Muslim hate crimes soaring, you know, the left wing media is full of it at the moment .... I have seen no beheading or bombing of muslims in Britain, nor have I seen gangs of right wing extremists jailed for going 'seriously' tooled up to an Islamic hate rant, perspective is key here :thumbsup:

You make a very valid point there.

Revenge attacks may have a positive impact, as they may make people in the muslim community think twice and control their own people for fear of reprisals. I am not stating that I condone reprisals however.:cool:
Not a chance. They will just make people scared and divisions in society greater.

It's great to see the rightwing thugs splutter their way through this

Name names kid, who is a right wing thug ?

... please have the decency to back up such ridiculously narrow minded nonsense :loopy: