Anti Muslim hate crimes soar after killing in Woolwich.

You appear to have completely misread her post.

Given the context of her posting history, I think not.

You appear to have completely misread her post.

It looked that way to me too.

If you cannot remain civil I will be happy to issue bans. Please discuss the topic without recourse to insults and abuse

Given the context of her posting history, I think not.

But given the context of the words I used and the order I used them in, clearly you have.

---------- Post added 11-06-2013 at 10:57 ----------

In what way is burning an international symbol of peace not a slur on mankind?

Well, just for starters, the poppy isn't a symbol of peace...

There has been a massive spike in the number of hate crimes against Muslims. Recorded attacks (including criminal damage, verbal abuse, physical attacks and 2 suspected arson attacks) have increased at least 5 times the amount of attacks recorded in the weeks before his untimely death.

After making the erroneous assumption that the murderers of Lee Rigby were speaking on behalf of all Muslims, some idiots have taking it upon themselves to exact their 'revenge'. This in spite of Lee Rigby's family saying clearly:

We would like to emphasise that Lee would not want people to use his name as an excuse to carry out attacks against others.

Perhaps some people don't need much of an excuse to engage in a bit of racist inspired hatred :(

I heard the figure had gone from 2 reported incidents to 8 a week. This is what the London police were saying earlier in the week. Not wanting to split hairs and all, but its best to stick to the actual facts.

But given the context of the words I used and the order I used them in, clearly you have.

---------- Post added 11-06-2013 at 10:57 ----------

Well, just for starters, the poppy isn't a symbol of peace...

It is more appropriate as a peace symbol than the quoran could ever be

Whether you believe it or not, this is what ordinary people who had nothing to do with the extremists in Woolwich are having to face. Being spat on, being physically threatened, Mosques are being burned etc.

How exactly did they bring that on themselves?

The next time someone complains about Muslims not wanting to integrate should look no further than your post.

This sounds rather Ironic what were the UAF doing to members of the public laying flowers for Lee Rigby who had no association with the EDL then?? Oh yes they attacked members of the Public spat in their faces and called them Nazi's and Fascists.

100's of Muslims and hundreds of UAF running riot in Sheffield beating people up and trying to cause a riot with the EDL who weren't out for trouble at all.

It works both ways you know.

I am EDL supporter i don't condone Violence against any innocent person regardless of race or religion no need for it at all, I also don't condone the burning of Mosques or Centres that is not called for at all and all that serves to do is stir up more hatred and cause more violence in society and that is not what we want to see.

---------- Post added 11-06-2013 at 13:13 ----------

the troops are fighting because they are told to....the quicker they come home the better...and let those countries govern themselves...

our troops are not racist....neither is the majority of this country...but those fanatics burning the poppy do no good for anyone...fact

---------- Post added 10-06-2013 at 21:03 ----------

but if our jelly backed MP's had taken action against these fanatics years ago...they would be no need for the likes of BNP and EDL...fanning the flames of hatred...they would not get any support..

EDL aren't fanning the flames of Hatred it's only certain individuals that tag onto the name EDL with their warped views that try and drag the EDL'S name into the gutter the EDL can't stand Nick Griffin or his Policies and want nothing to do with him.

The EDL originated from a group known as the "United Peoples of Luton". This was a response to a demonstration, organised by al Muhajiroun, against the war in Afghanistan as the Royal Anglian Regiment marched through the town after a tour of duty in the Helmand province campaign.

Edited by ShorehamBoy1

Why should all Muslims be punished just because 2 idiots humiliated Islam. The fact that there are Muslims like those 2 out there is enough humiliation for the Muslims forget about women getting stripped nake on the streets. It is just unacceptable. Luckily there hasn't been any incident like that in Sheffield. Long live the multi-culturalism of Sheffield.

Why should all Muslims be punished just because 2 idiots humiliated Islam. The fact that there are Muslims like those 2 out there is enough humiliation for the Muslims forget about women getting stripped nake on the streets. It is just unacceptable. Luckily there hasn't been any incident like that in Sheffield. Long live the multi-culturalism of Sheffield.
What do you mean? Where have women been 'getting stripped naked on the streets' :suspect:?

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/3766/tensions_high_in_british_town_after_muslim_youths_attack_white_girls

Cant even find anything about it on BBC news. I can gurantee that if it was the other way round it would have been headline news.

the majority of the media is completely biased and like the government, do not wish to be seen as politically incorrect or labelled as "racist"

I actually despise people who hold your kind of views, thankfully people like you are a very small minority..:rant:

Im glad youve said you despise people with my views.

It shows your intolerant to other peoples views.

Your little shouty face on the end was just the icing on the cake.

Im glad youve said you despise people with my views.

It shows your intolerant to other peoples views.

Your little shouty face on the end was just the icing on the cake.

Your view was one that Muslims bring trouble on themselves, I think that you are living in fairy land if you think that it is reasonable for Muslims to be tolerant of this very particular viewpoint.