Anti Muslim hate crimes soar after killing in Woolwich.

I'd be more interested in hearing what 'Judge Jeanine' has to say about anti Muslim hate crimes in the UK.

It's already been established that there hasn't been that many. Nothing to rival the crimes committed or attempted by Extremist Muslims.

I'd be more interested in hearing what 'Judge Jeanine' has to say about anti Muslim hate crimes in the UK.

Im sorry have I missed something ?I dont remember any bombings or maiming in the Muslim community over the last two weeks ,a couple of fires which as yet have not been proven to be hate targets and it seems a few individuals have been insulted ,possibly racist,indeed the only blood that has been shed over here recently was by Muslim hands.

Well , I think there are a group of brainwashed morons who do these disgusting acts all in the name of their " religion" & they make me sick because it gives the majority of good Muslims & are there are a great many a bad name . It is not fair . I would drown them in the middle of the Atlantic ocean & let them be ready meals for the fish .Because they don't deserve to breathe the same air as us .

Well , I think there are a group of brainwashed morons who do these disgusting acts all in the name of their " religion" & they make me sick because it gives the majority of good Muslims & are there are a great many a bad name . It is not fair . I would drown them in the middle of the Atlantic ocean & let them be ready meals for the fish .Because they don't deserve to breathe the same air as us .

That seems to sum up Islam perfectly

That seems to sum up Islam perfectly

Oh, for goodness sake, don't "talk wet", GR.

As FW says, all it sums up are the small minority of idiots who commit those terrorist atrocities (which, incidentally, are PROscribed, and not PREscribed, under Islam)

Just as the KKK, or the BNP's idiotic philosophies and actions don't speak for the majority of peaceable white Christians, the dreadful actions of the idiot element in Islam do not speak for the 2 billion ordinary everyday Muslims who aren't involved and who do not support the aberrant and abhorrent behaviour they carry out.

As FW says, all it sums up are the small minority of idiots who commit those terrorist atrocities (which, incidentally, are PROscribed, and not PREscribed, under Islam)

Just as the KKK, or the BNP's idiotic philosophies and actions don't speak for the majority of peaceable white Christians, the dreadful actions of the idiot element in Islam do not speak for the 2 billion ordinary everyday Muslims who aren't involved and who do not support the aberrant and abhorrent behaviour they carry out.

Im not on about the terrorist side Im on about Islam in general and the way they take the quoran verbatim.

The KKK and the BNP are not and never will be in the same league as Islam so the comparisons are rather foolish,I laugh whenever certain posters answer criticism of Islam mentioning the BNP or EDL it just shows their ignorance of real life.

---------- Post added 13-06-2013 at 13:17 ----------

Have you seen the numerous videos on youtube where children as young as 3 or 4 years old are spouting on about Israel and calling Jews dogs...and thats not brainwashing !

Edited by Glamrocker

Just as the KKK, or the BNP's idiotic philosophies and actions don't speak for the majority of peaceable white Christians

Or the horrible Westboro Baptist Church.

Just as the KKK, or the BNP's idiotic philosophies and actions don't speak for the majority of peaceable white Christians, .

but peaceable Christians protest and try to counter these elements. Where were the counter protests when Muslims protested ion London calling for the killing of those who insult Islam. Maybe if the Islamic population countered such protests with peaceful protests, groups like the EDL would not fill that void and take control of the agenda.

but peaceable Christians protest and try to counter these elements. Where were the counter protests when Muslims protested ion London calling for the killing of those who insult Islam. Maybe if the Islamic population countered such protests with peaceful protests, groups like the EDL would not fill that void and take control of the agenda.

Are we children or something? Why should Muslims totally unconnected with terrorist atrocities have to take to the streets to demonstrate to placate others?

It's ridiculous..they're no more responsible for those terrorists acts than you or I.

If they want to demonstrate that's fine but it won't make a jot of difference to what I think about them as individuals.

Are we children or something? Why should Muslims totally unconnected with terrorist atrocities have to take to the streets to demonstrate to placate others?

It's ridiculous..they're no more responsible for those terrorists acts than you or I.

If they want to demonstrate that's fine but it won't make a jot of difference to what I think about them as individuals.

This is people WITHIN the muslim community. If muslims stood up and said this was not in their name and not part of their belief system instead of letting the Muslim council of Britain speak for them, groups like the EDL would not exist in such great number.

Put it this way, if some people from Sheffield announced that "We the people of Sheffield, believe that all Chinese people are inferior and should be deported", would you sit back and ignore it, or would you stand up and say they are wrong and make every Chinese person you know, understand these people do not speak for you? I know I would (stand up, not ignore)

Edited by WeX

But all white Christians aren't members of the KKK or the BNP, but all Muslims by definition must be members of Islam which is an ideology based on war, violence and oppression.

Im not on about the terrorist side Im on about Islam in general and the way they take the quoran verbatim.
How do you know this, are you a scholar of the quoran or know how Muslims in general regard it?