Anti Muslim hate crimes soar after killing in Woolwich.

Exactly right.

By jove i think hes got it.

Your problem with that is?

Um here is the quote in full, where I post my problem. Here, I'll highlight it for you as you do seem to struggled to grasped my post:

Don't be such a hypocrite.You champion this countries values and talk about freedom speech for the EDL, and say that people who don't respect this countries values should move to another country, but you fail to hold yourself to the same standards.

Drum roll people.

Here it comes.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Almost. Its partly to do with my hatred of islam.

mostly to do with my love for my country.

Rubbish, I pity those in life who are defined by the things that they hate.

Um here is the quote in full, where I post my problem. Here, I'll highlight for you as you do seem to struggled to grasped my post:

I didnt struggle to grasp anything.

You got your answer.

Whats wrong? dont like it so much badger and bully until you get it your own way?

How purile :rolleyes:

Rubbish, I pity those in life who are defined by the things that they hate.

So do i.

Some muslims seem to be totally consumed by hate for others. Mainly those who arent muslim and sometimes even fellow muslims.

Tell me, how many muslims die each day at the hands of other muslims?

Edited by SAAB_

So then tell me, how many you met?

Give me a number and then ill work out the %

It doesn't matter how many I've met, the important thing is none of them have ever done me harm or threatened to.

The really significant point though is that you claim the 'vast, vast majority are dangerous'..now toddle off and work out what % of those you've met have been dangerous, and I'm not talking about the ones who make your vindaloos.

It doesn't matter how many I've met,

Oh yes it does.

You were the one telling me none of the muslims youve met wanted to kill you

Im telling you they are in the minority.

So i want to know how many youve met. If you cant or wont tell me then thats fine.

It just shows how week your argument is.

the important thing is none of them have ever done me harm or threatened to.

That you know of you mean.

Anyway, where are we on that number?

The really significant point though is that you claim the 'vast, vast majority are dangerous'..now toddle off and work out what % of those you've met have been dangerous, and I'm not talking about the ones who make your vindaloos.

Is this your way of admitting youve only met a couple, a few at most?

Is it?

C'mon, dont be shy.

By the way, muslims dont prepare any of my food at any time.

I refuse on point of principle to eat hala.

Its just another one of their barbaric out of date customs this country is having forced on it.

Oh yes it does.

You were the one telling us nearly all muslims want to kill us

We're saying you're wrong.

So i want to know how many youve met.

And we want to know how many you've met, or the source of your claim.

If you cant or wont tell me then thats fine.

Quite.

You were the one telling us nearly all muslims want to kill us

Yes thats me.

Welcome to the party. :D

We're saying you're wrong.

Im saying im not.

And we want to know how many you've met, or the source of your claim.

Ill gladly tell you how many ive met. After boyfriday has furnished me with the figure ive asked for (repeatedly) and as i asked first im afraid im going to have to dig my heels in

Quite.

No, very. :)

A bit unsettling that the words of the guy in the white hoodie are almost the same as one of Lee Rigby's murderers. And these guys are supposed to be Aussies. Well, being an Aussies is well down the pecking order, third or fourth, according to him. How many of ours feel the same way, deep down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JUJskIq8TyU

No comments allowed either. :suspect:

A bit unsettling that the words of the guy in the white hoodie are almost the same as one of Lee Rigby's murderers. And these guys are supposed to be Aussies. Well, being an Aussies is well down the pecking order, third or fourth, according to him. How many of ours feel the same way, deep down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JUJskIq8TyU

No comments allowed either. :suspect:

Most if not all.

I didnt struggle to grasp anything.

If you didn't struggle to grasp the post then you're very odd. In reply to a post you asked me a question about what my problem was, in the very same post you quoted I told you what my problem was, namely you're a hypocrite!

You got your answer.

Please remind me, what question did I ask? :huh:

Whats wrong? dont like it so much badger and bully until you get it your own way?

How purile :rolleyes:

Maybe you need to take a few more moments to recompose this sentence so I can understand what you're trying to say.

So do i.

Some muslims seem to be totally consumed by hate for others. Mainly those who arent muslim and sometimes even fellow muslims.

Tell me, how many muslims die each day at the hands of other muslims?

So you trying to confirm that you're not driven by you hatred for Muslims by writing a hyperbolic paragraph about Muslims. Yea that'll work :hihi:

Edited by JFKvsNixon
Spelling as usual.

If you didn't struggle to grasp the post you're very odd, because in reply to a post you ask me a question about what my problem is, when in the very same post you quoted I told you my problem.

Please remind me, what question did I ask? :huh:

Maybe you need to take a few more moments to recompose this sentence so I can understand what you're trying to say.

So you trying to confirm that you're not driven by you hatred for Muslims by writing a hyperbolic paragraph about Muslims. Yea that'll work :hihi:

JFK, don't you ever just feel like giving up and leaving the ignorami to their prejudices? It takes an awful lot of effort to keep banging your head against a wall.

JFK, don't you ever just feel like giving up and leaving the ignorami to their prejudices? It takes an awful lot of effort to keep banging your head against a wall.

I've got a 16 day old baby in the house, this takes my mind off my chronic lack of sleep, headache and background white noise.

Oh yes it does.

How do you know?

So i want to know how many youve met. If you cant or wont tell me then thats fine.

I've no idea maybe the fact that all those encounters have been without incident and therefore not worthy of recording says a lot about your theory.

That you know of you mean.

Aren't our personal experiences what we base our judgements of people on? For instance I've heard the majority of Saab owners are paedophiles ;)

Anyway, where are we on that number?

Would be helpful if you could provide an accurate number of those who are 'dangerous' and your reasons for believing they are so, since you made the statement in the first place.

Is this your way of admitting youve only met a couple, a few at most?

Is it?

C'mon, dont be shy.

You're right, I'm painfully shy to admit to how many Muslims I've met, after all it would make me a social pariah to have associated with them

By the way, muslims dont prepare any of my food at any time.

I refuse on point of principle to eat hala.

Its just another one of their barbaric out of date customs this country is having forced on it.

That's fine..but how do you know old Vera doesn't gozz in your mushy peas?

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 22:17 ----------

Saab gives himself away as one of our old trollers...it's fun to while away a few hours toying with him ;)