Supertram Summer Engineering Works - Spring lane

Such is customer service these days. Show me one person who actually works hard at their job and actually wants to work with customers and I'll make you a cake.

Sad but true. Next time this happens I'm just going to get on the bus and let them chase me for a ticket rather than vice versa. If an inspector comes on or if I get questioned, I'll simply say that all the staff were sat on their arses stuffing their faces and didn't have the slightest interest in doing their job.

I'm sure Jamie Oliver would have something to say about that.

Considering he likes giving his viewpoint about every subject under the sun to get his face in the paper, I'm sure he would indeed..

---------- Post added 29-08-2013 at 13:32 ----------

Each time I get this bus I feel like a huge burden on them, interrupting them all from gossiping, but come on guys you are meant to be running a bus service not stuffing greggs down your holes chatting. Of course they have breaks, but whenever, whatever time I have got the bus from Arundel Gate, all of them are doing sweet f-all and trying their hardest NOT to help anybody.

I don't even bother interrupting their social gathering at Arundel Gate anymore, I just get on the bus.

Then wait anything up to 15 minutes for us to go anywhere.

No one checks my ticket until we get to Gleadless Town End normally, at which point at least a third of the passengers have already got off.

At least there are staff there now on the first day on the sunday there was one inspector and one manager it was a farce not enough staff , however , now you cant move for them

(Not) nice of the Supertram staff to share their fags though - usually a gaggle of them standing round at the Arundel Gate stop & smoking like chimneys - with most of the secondhand smoke drifting through the open bus doors into the vehicle for customers to "enjoy" while enduring the usual long wait for departure...

:loopy:caught tram yesterday to halfway .got off in town to get supertram bus link to spring lane . got off at spring lane at the same time as tram was moving to spring lane tram stop . about 30 supertram customers walking towards tram . tram closed doors and left with customers less than 30 seconds away. can someone please explain this farce:loopy:

Still no reply from Volker, Supertram, SYPTE or The Star, I think they are just going to let it get to the 16th September and then say "oops, we are four weeks behind, more buses for you all"!"

Heads in the sand doesnt even come close.

Have you seen the sign at the parking bays opposite those colourful wood type houses? "These parking bays will be closed from 28th August for 10 days..." or similar, obviously because on the 28th August the work was supposed to be on that particular side of the road meaning the bays aren't accessible. They haven't even got the track in on this stretch!