Supertram Summer Engineering Works - Spring lane

Out of interest, where might one complain to regarding the staff at Arundel Gate?

Still no reply from Volker, Supertram, SYPTE or The Star, I think they are just going to let it get to the 16th September and then say "oops, we are four weeks behind, more buses for you all"!"

Heads in the sand doesnt even come close.

Still no reply from Volker, Supertram, SYPTE or The Star, I think they are just going to let it get to the 16th September and then say "oops, we are four weeks behind, more buses for you all"!"

Heads in the sand doesnt even come close.

Have you seen the sign at the parking bays opposite those colourful wood type houses? "These parking bays will be closed from 28th August for 10 days..." or similar, obviously because on the 28th August the work was supposed to be on that particular side of the road meaning the bays aren't accessible. They haven't even got the track in on this stretch!

Have you seen the sign at the parking bays opposite those colourful wood type houses? "These parking bays will be closed from 28th August for 10 days..." or similar, obviously because on the 28th August the work was supposed to be on that particular side of the road meaning the bays aren't accessible. They haven't even got the track in on this stretch!

According to the schedule I have they were meant to start the bit beyond Norfolk Park Medical Centre on the 8th August. They only started on the 21st and that was with work still yet to be done further down the hill.

The whole thing is a mess.

Oh gosh, I forgot to look at the schedule again when I saw the sign. So the schedule says 8th August, the sign they've put up says the 28th, and it's now the 30th and they haven't even started on that side... Looking good chaps.

I live next to the tram route and I can't imagine for the life of me how they're behind when they start at 6.45am on a weekday and hardly any later on a weekend. Thanks to the poster above for enlightening me as to what they do all day. I will be writing a letter.

Check this out, i over heard that the supertrams lines have got

to be dug out as there as been some mistake with the new ones,

i dont beleave it but i heard in town.

check it out.

Check this out, i over heard that the supertrams lines have got

to be dug out as there as been some mistake with the new ones,

i dont beleave it but i heard in town.

check it out.

Well it would be nice if Volker/SYPTE and/or Supertram actually communicated with the public. Trams start again two weeks on Monday as it currently stands!!!

---------- Post added 30-08-2013 at 15:34 ----------

Just rang the Star and they are going to investigate, so thats my ****stirring done for the day :D

Well it would be nice if Volker/SYPTE and/or Supertram actually communicated with the public. Trams start again two weeks on Monday as it currently stands!!!

Just rang the Star and they are going to investigate, so thats my ****stirring done for the day :D

Good work :)

Whilst surfing the net I see they are tendering for phase 2 of the works

http://www.sypte.co.uk/ContractsAvailable.aspx?id=3554

hope they learn some lessons from the current farce ! Every time I go past the workers it seems to be a different crew and getting younger, maybe cost cutting ? Agree about too many staff at bus stops, thank god they got rid of those foam fingers ! Good job they only gave out feedback forms near start of the work, theyd get much different responses now :)

Well done you. I've complained on the link helpfully provided above about the staff. If they really did use the wrong rails, I don't know whether to laugh or cry really! That's incredible

Good work :)

Whilst surfing the net I see they are tendering for phase 2 of the works

http://www.sypte.co.uk/ContractsAvailable.aspx?id=3554

hope they learn some lessons from the current farce ! Every time I go past the workers it seems to be a different crew and getting younger, maybe cost cutting ? Agree about too many staff at bus stops, thank god they got rid of those foam fingers ! Good job they only gave out feedback forms near start of the work, theyd get much different responses now :)

I think we would know now where to put those foam fingers, if they reappear :hihi: