My bespoke wedding easels and plans - where do I advertise?

Im a designer, and have just started out designing bespoke easels/stands and wedding plans, wish trees, favours boxes for weddings. I think its a niche, as its not been done before, but I am unsure where/how/ when to market it. Ive done one wedding fayre, had loads of enqs but only one booking.

Anyone in the trade offering advice and help would be good - thanks! :)

Send your details to wedding venues as many will offer to include extra's like these within their wedding package.

Ive recently started a vintage china rental business so have attended some wedding fayres. Some items you mention are readily available. I'm not saying to abandon the idea, just letting you know there is competition out there. Some wedding fayres are a bit expensive so decide which you want to attend.

Just contact anyone you would think a bride may contact to put her special day together. I have started a Facebook page but I haven't put much on there yet.

Good luck.

Problem with wedding fayres is that people will have look, like the idea and then google it to death until they find someone to do it at half the price or do it themselves.

Have you posted this in the wedding forum?

Just to make you aware you can't advertise your services in the Wedding Group.

try building relationships with others in the industry and then you can help each other out. this is a good way to get sales.