Digging a big hole in garden how?

Could even ring up the cops and tell them you think the ex is under the lawn. ;)

this hole is getting deeper

---------- Post added 02-05-2013 at 20:38 ----------

Something you need to bear in mind is - once the kids stop using the trampoline there will be a big hole in your garden. I mention this as we dug a huge hole years ago for a pond. We got rid of the fish last year and we now have this big crater in the garden.

Just try digging half-a-hole as a trial run!

Hold an EDF rally and wait for the crack jack religious nut jobs to blow you a big hole in the lawn ?

Don't mention it to EON they are Germans.:hihi:

Something you need to bear in mind is - once the kids stop using the trampoline there will be a big hole in your garden. I mention this as we dug a huge hole years ago for a pond. We got rid of the fish last year and we now have this big crater in the garden.

I was thinking myself of the water table......will the hole fill with water...trampoline over water :hihi:

You must have your reasons but think twice about doing this will cost a few bob to remove the soil if you dig by hand it's back breaking work and one day you will have to fill the massive hole in I remember digging a garden pond out years ago.

---------- Post added 02-05-2013 at 21:14 ----------

That's an old one int it but still funny

Assuming Bernard isn't available why not advertise for someone to dig it for you. Years ago we had a house underpinned which involved a man digging a 6x6x6 foot hole and then filling with concrete before moving to adjacent spot. He was obviously used to digging and dug each hole in around a day. I can't image a 10 foot diameter trampoline would take more than 3-4 hours for someone used to digging. Might be cheaper than a mini digger. It also depends on where you're going to deposit the spoil.

Good advice about the water table, although I can see it could be a source of amusement for unsuspecting friends who could end up with wet feet etc..

...is actually the most sensible answer

Use the spoil to build up a raised bank around the hole and you won't need to dig as deep

And in a few years time when the trampoline is long forgotten the spoil is still there to fill the hole back in again

Someone might have a hole they don't need that could be moved to your garden

Someone might have a hole they don't need that could be moved to your garden

:hihi:................