TK Maxx - City, Meadowhall or Crystal Peaks

Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to Sheffield and have only been to the TK Maxx in Meadowhall. I'm looking for a new pair of jeans and was wondering which outlet is my best bet, City Centre, Meadowhall or Crystal Peaks?

Thanks

Have you tried Parkgate, Rotherham its very good ?

Wasn't even aware there was one in Rotherham, will have to do the rounds. Is the Rotherham one bigger than the other three?

Edited by ssbm

Where is the Tk Maxx in Meadowhall? Which shop did it take over from?

It's on the top floor round the corner from WH Smith - not very big

I've not been to the Crystal Peaks or Meadowhall ones, but I've always found the Sheffield city centre TK Maxx to be better than other big city centre ones like Liverpool or Leicester. It always seems to have better stock & seems to be kept in better order than the others. Maybe it just caters more to my taste than the others! it's also a Max-Maxx so a bigger store than most.

The one at Meadowhall used to be the Pier city centre probably your best bet. Helj thanks for the comments about how good the shop looks I work there.

I've never been to the meadowhall shop, But I have been to both the city center and crystal peaks outlets and have found much better choice at the city center branch hope that helps :)

I have always preferred the one in the Alhambra Centre in Barnsley -it always seemed to have a good choice -saying that it's a few years since I've been so it may not even be there anymore ! And yes , I'm aware this is the Sheffield Forum lol ...

The one at Crystal Peaks is fairly big and has free car parking.

Always use the Crystal Peaks one, hate the city centre one. It's like a jumble sale trying to find what you're after. Or the one in Parkgate is pretty good too

The one is meadowhall is hopeless!

I like Rotherham or Barnsley best.