Costa coffee Broomhill. Pants!!

That's nothing, last year I visited Costa [u]COFFEE[/U] in Berkeley Precinct and the coffee machine wasn't working. I was, however, offered tea.

Who was serving? Precious?

"We got da fire, we got da water,we got da milk but today we got no coffee,we got no choice but to go home."

Edited by pimpindonks

It's clear that their internet connection is down - hence all those not working; I'm sure it'll be fixed shortly.

The coffee will be the same as any other Costa.

they will all use the same internet connection

---------- Post added 03-11-2013 at 15:08 ----------

????????

Clearly, you've been at the glue and White Lightning again.

ahh. glue and white lightning,its party time

Costa Broomhill has got better since it first opened. The staff seem more coordinated & smile a bit more now....but they still cant make a decent Iced Latte for toffee. But that's not their fault. 'Brand Standards' dictate how they are told to make them. I wish it had been a Starbucks, though. I love a Starbucks :D Remo's coffee has always been far too strong for my liking.

Costa Broomhill has got better since it first opened. The staff seem more coordinated & smile a bit more now....but they still cant make a decent Iced Latte for toffee. But that's not their fault. 'Brand Standards' dictate how they are told to make them. I wish it had been a Starbucks, though. I love a Starbucks :D Remo's coffee has always been far too strong for my liking.

I wouldn't even call it coffee at Costa

or what about this for stereotyping

A student moves to a city where his rich mummy and daddy pays for his room and all fee's, thinking he will study hard an be a success only just to fail and end up working in Mcdonald's, meanwhile the student like's to go and drink in posh coffee shops talking to his 8 stone friends with his fake southern accent, and then go to tesco to buy a cheap pizza and ask if they accept a student discount.

Sounds like an intriguing novel,or is it an autobiography.Is it you that has the picture of George Clooney pasted to the inside windscreen?

---------- Post added 03-11-2013 at 19:44 ----------

It's ESPRESSO for God's sake! Not expresso and while we're at it, it's Wetherspoons not Weatherspoons and it's 'scrote' not 'scroat!'

Is it pedant or padent?

Costa is overpriced, try Cafe Nero next time, same sort of thing but far better value.

by no means am I a coffee snob, far from it. But last month in Boston- Lincolnshire, I decided to try Nero for a takeout coffee for me & the Mrs, and was very impressed, was a touch strong(how I like it). But the service was spot on and the price cheaper than Costa for 2 large std coffees.