Costa coffee Broomhill. Pants!!

" It is the way of the free world! We have choices. Nobody has the right to dictate where you should or shouldn't attend just because of your own personal preferences."

Only to a degree:, the chains do the Walmart thing of moving into areas where indies have thrived and wiping them out with their economies of scale, etc, and of course their vast marketing budgets..

---------- Post added 02-04-2013 at 16:31 ----------

Coffee snobbery!

You'll be telling me that Yorkshire Tea isn't the "real deal" from the gentle dale slopes next, or even that I'm a hopeless tu rd because I quite like lager, that my pork pie and Branston preference isn't "authentic".

Get over yerself.

Lol, the thing is, in say Italy this wouldn't be seen as 'snobbery' but common sense...

Lol, the thing is, in say Italy this wouldn't be seen as 'snobbery' but common sense...

'tis true. Thing is if there is a market for a product it will flourish. Me, I'm happy with something hot and wet in the morning,(steady), other will fancy the ease of a Quickocinno,(might patent that), and the erstwhile seek the real deal.

Appreciate the economy of scale thing too, do you shop at Tesco?

The thread I think was about the place being a bit rubbish, which is all subjective nonsense.

Moaning about a brew. ffs.

ps Moaning about someone moaning about moaning about a brew - even worse,sorry all.

As consumers, we like what we like and we choose to patronise establishments that serve us with what we want. Nothing wrong with that. It's about individual choices & an open market to suit all levels of customer preferences.

I like weak milky coffee. I dont like the strong Italian style coffees. So I choose the Coffee establishments that serve me my style. It is the way of the free world! We have choices. Nobody has the right to dictate where you should or shouldn't attend just because of your own personal preferences.

Interesting....Which coffee establishment serves you your style of coffee?

Interesting....Which coffee establishment serves you your style of coffee?

In Broomhill..... Costa Coffee :D

Really....it's mostly frothy milk with a hint of coffee. Massimo size usually have 3 shots...but I just like the one. That's the way I want it so for me it's the perfect place to get what I want.

'tis true. Thing is if there is a market for a product it will flourish. Me, I'm happy with something hot and wet in the morning,(steady), other will fancy the ease of a Quickocinno,(might patent that), and the erstwhile seek the real deal.

Appreciate the economy of scale thing too, do you shop at Tesco?

The thread I think was about the place being a bit rubbish, which is all subjective nonsense.

Moaning about a brew. ffs.

ps Moaning about someone moaning about moaning about a brew - even worse,sorry all.

So your opinions aren't "subjective nonsense?"

Droning on about dog poo and some of the other stuff you've posted? FFFS.

You don't agree with the thread - jog on and make a deposit in a neighbours bin.

Edited by wassamadda1

Just been in for the first time and got to say it's every bit as bad as it's predecessor, Cream.

"Sorry, credit card machine not working"

"Sorry, Costa loyalty card machine not working"

"Sorry, Wi Fi not working"

And the coffee wasn't good either.

First time will be the last time.

I really feel for you.

I know what it is like to crave a delicious cup of caffeine based beverage, ideally served in a chic cardboard cup, which you can rush in to pay £2.15 for whilst busily chatting with your iphone 5 pressed to your ear, showing the world how busy and important you are!

Buy a jar of Nescafe.

I sometimes like to visit this place after I have had a good weigh in off at the yard, I like to sit down relax with my expresso and add more to my new novel, I once spilt steaming hot coffee all over my brand new netbook, but I managed to pour most of it back into the mug so I did not waste the whole £4.26.

I sometimes like to visit this place after I have had a good weigh in off at the yard, I like to sit down relax with my expresso and add more to my new novel, I once spilt steaming hot coffee all over my brand new netbook, but I managed to pour most of it back into the mug so I did not waste the whole £4.26.

I also go there to write, it is good to be seen writing in public, drinking expensive coffees.

I once spilt steaming hot coffee all over my brand new netbook, but I managed to pour most of it back into the mug so I did not waste the whole £4.26.

Blimey...where are you drinking your coffee if you pay £4.26 for an expresso?

For about a fiver at Costa I can get a Massimo Latte & a nice cakey wakey.